Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today. >

Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Old 11-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Boy, this is really a hoot. The people of Mass. must just all be nuts. Just imagine, a BB Gun amnesty period and a BB Gun Buy Back period. Nuts I tell you... they're all nuts. Check out what Wayne has to say on his new daily BLOG entitled something like, "What they didn't tellyou". You can read it, play the video or just play the audio.
http://www.nranews.com/nra.html

Old 11-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

That doesn't surprise me... The people who unfortunately live in Taxachusettes are slowly going to be driven away (kind of like what the Hildebeast and Schumer are doing in New York). I was stationed in Boston, MA during my USCG years (did a back-to-back tour of duty) and couldn't wait to get out of MA!!!!!! [:'(][>:]

Massachusettes hunters and gun owners (how few of you are left) have my deepest sympathy....

Butch A.

Old 11-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing surprises me in this state anymore...the most liberal state in the U.S and we just elected a very liberal govenor..so it will just get worse..All this state does is make laws that affect the law abiding citizens....you can pass all the laws you want...these criminals will still get their hands on them...it just hurts the sportsman. Whatwe do need is toughter judges and keep these losers locked up.I don't think too many gang members are shooting up people with a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun...this state makes me sick... Thanks for the info Dave
Old 11-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was just there for MicroSofts TechED. I saw some hot girl on girl action in a bar, and got cat called in commons by a group of guys while I was running.[:'(]

I could not wait to get back to the Midwest. Those BB guns are like WMD, man to they cause kao's
Good luck my brothers in Mass.

Old 11-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Didn't take the weirdos andnutcases long to start flooding out of the woodwork the instant the Democrats won back control of Congress, did it.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:01 PM

Democrats---the personal endorsed party of Al Quaeda! Did anyone else pick up on their ringing endorsement?
Old 11-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ted Kennedy probably sponsored this deal just after happy hour.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Spike

First tag and touch football, and now BB guns.[] http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15316912/

Old 11-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Sniper151

[align=left]Ted Kennedy probably sponsored this deal just after happy hour.[/align]
My favorite bumper sticker says

"Ted Kennedy car killed more people then my Gun"
Old 11-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

Ya know, it's stuff like banning tag, touch football,not keeping score in soccer games and so on is what's giving our enemies the courage to attack us, they think we're wimps. This "touchy-feely crap needs to stop.IMO

Quick Reply: Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.