Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Knight Revolution VS. TC Omega

Old 01-26-2006, 05:54 PM

Default RE: Knight Revolution VS. TC Omega

I too am a Knight fan. But I just don't like the Revolution. I like the DISC rifles because of the double safety they have. With both engaged, it is 100% guaranteed the ML will not fire.

I have held an Omega before, but I just didn't like the feel of the stock. How easy is it to get the primer out on an Omega? Haven't heard much on it, but what I have heard is that it is a pain. I also heard its real tough to get ahold of the hammer with a scope and gloves on.

Yeah the Knight needs discs but I would rather have the inconvience at home preparing for the hunt, than have the inconvenience in the woods. Especially having the rifle accidentally discharge due to a fall, etc.

So my recommendation is a Knight DISC rifle.Either the DISC Elite (which I also have) or a DISC Extreme (widevariety of grades). The DISC Elite was recentlydiscontinued sothey are pretty cheap to pick one up.

Also another word in for Knight, they guarantee2.5" groups at 100 yds, if your trying for the tightest groups obviously. As far as I know of, noone else guarantees accuracy even though it is known that Omegas shoottightgroups too.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:59 PM

Default RE: Knight Revolution VS. TC Omega

I absolutely LOVE my Omega. I don't think it gets any better than Thompson Center performance and finish. I opted for the Stainless Barrel and the Realtree Camo stock.

I sight mine in at 100 yards, but have complete confidence up to 200 yards.

You just can't ask for much more with a Muzzleloader: easy cleaning, good quality, and RESULTS!