Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Are these legal. >

Are these legal.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Are these legal.

Old 11-04-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Are these legal.

Found something realy fun to put on my10/22. Are they legal in nebraska and do they realy work.http://www.stun-ningsales.com/sportstore/fullautotriggersystem.htm
Old 11-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Are these legal.

i'm not sure if they are legal in nebraska. i don't see why they wouldn't. they don't permenantly modify the gun so it should be legal. from what i've heard they work pretty well. i was thinking of getting one for my m-1 carbine.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Illegal or not....do you think using it is a direct attempt to circumnavigate state or federal law?

Can you afford an attorney to defend you in the case that your state doesn't agree?
Old 11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Legal yes. Worthwhile? Probably not.

If you want to make a lot of noise and waste ammo, learn to bumpfire the rifle, it doesn't cost you anything to do so except in wasted ammo.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:16 PM

In any case, the device pictured appears to me to simply be a spring - designed to hold the trigger back. On a semi-auto, as we all know, the trigger must be pulled each time the weapon is to fire. I do not see how this device is capable of repeatedly pulling the trigger, own it's own. I believe that this thing is only a gimmick....and that the weapon would have to be converted to full-automatic (the interruptor removed or modified)...before this thing would work. If that is the case, then what good is the device ? Of course, it is HIGHLY illegal to do such modifications to any weapon - and not recommended, anyway. But, the seller's of this device would not be legally liable if someone were to modify the FCG to make it work....because they could claim that they never instructed or recommended that anyone do this.

Just another piece of junk....hawked to the Rambo wannabe crowd.