Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Wich M4?

Old 07-09-2005, 10:55 PM
XTP

Default RE: Wich M4?

Id go insane there with those insainly stupid gun laws your government writes.
....well maybe we can agree on that point anyway.....but haven't some of your states and cities also done the same? I don't know the laws exactly but Washington DC comes to mind as a very tough city on guns and California as well.What about the "Brady bill"? You still don't hear me referrin' to you as the UnitedStupids of America do ya' ?

Our government ...not our people have decided to ban many weapons based more on appearance than function or threat to others. No....we don't need full auto rifles for deer hunting,(but I'd sure love to try one at the range) but there are also shotguns(Franchi Spas 12 for eg.) that are banned.While a large and cumbersome weapon,it really is no more powerful than any standard pump or semi-autosporting gun.