Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wyvern Creations >

Wyvern Creations

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wyvern Creations

Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Spike

Default Wyvern Creations

I've been trying to reach Wyvern Creations for the last couple of days and all I get is their answering machine. Does anyone know if they are open?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

He just got back from a trade show,no power at home due
to storms,he should be back up by thursday,he can be reached
on his cell 603 502 3404
,hes stll plugging away,call him.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Spike

You should click his banner advertisement on this website. It will take you directly to him.

Have you tried his website forum or maybe his ebay store?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

Stored Energy

I don't know who you are, but being a newbie here and reading your posting; I quickly realized you are not a nice person. I read your postings on Archery Talk and now here. Seems you are of the same caliber as Urban Legend. From what I have read; Wyvern is a well thought of and well respected business man; whom both you and Urban Legend are very envious of. Maybe you should take your sarcasm and innuendos some place else; where people are the same as you.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

I was away at a trade show this weekend, but before I left Thursday, and before I could change the message on the machine, New Hampshire got hit with hurricane force winds that caused most of the state to go dark. We only JUST got our power back this morning and now I am playing catch-up. If I had power on my computer I would have posted this issue but that was not going to happen as soon as I would have liked. OneBear: Thanks Seriously...he is not worth the effort...let him have his fun...

Wyvern
Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by OneBear
Stored Energy
I don't know who you are, but being a newbie here
Yes, you are correct, you are a newbie and I will say that the first rule of internet posting on a new forum is to lurk for some time before posting. This would provide you the background for your comments. Reading one page in a book does not give you a thorough synopses.

Yes, Wyvern sells equipment and his recommendations revolve around his business. There are several dittoheads that will immediately chime in to tell you how great he is. You should take that for what it worth. There are gems to be gleaned in what he says but just remember he is on the forum to sell product.

Most forums don't allow posters to use the forum to sell goods. That is why the site sells banner ads and has sponsors. WC does not support the forums that he uses as the primary source of getting new customers. His posts fundamentally revolve around his business. Imagine what the forum would be like if there were four or five people vying for your business. Do you think you would get a more balanced view then?

Forums are not for dealers, they are for increasing the knowledge base within the industry. There are other forums that have 5 to 10 times the posting traffic that this site and atalk has combined. Those other sites have dealer / manufacturer specific forums that allow you to ask manufacturers reps directly.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

"His posts fundamentally revolve around his business."

Yep...just keep telling yourself that...
Wyvern
Old 03-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Wyvern Crossbow
"His posts fundamentally revolve around his business."

Yep...just keep telling yourself that...
Wyvern
Yes, I will say it because it is true. The majority of your posts are about products directly or indirectly that you sell. Your reviews of the shows are heavily biased on products that you sell. Would you be on these forums to this extent that you are if it wasn't for your business?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Yes, I would be on here because I am an archer, and a crossbow enthusiast first. You have so little clue about me or why I am on these forums its sad. My reviews have gotten me into trouble with manufactuers because I point out the negatives on them as well as the positives. If all I wanted to do was sell those items all I would post would be the positives. Unless I am the only one that has an item available I always note that any item I bring up can be gotten at any authorized dealer. What a great idea for a marketing plan...promote the sales of other businesses!! Ive finally gotten tired of this. You "claim" you are part of the industry but refuse to say with who or where. Why dont you grow a pair and tell us all who you really are and who you work for and then we can at least see if your as full of crap as I think you are. From all the back and forth I have had with you all I see is a small person who is extreamly insecure. It is pretty sad...you may actually have something positive to add to these forums.

W

Last edited by Wyvern Crossbow; 03-03-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

One Bear join in your views are just as important as anyone elses,you learn by posting and there a lot of decent folks
here to help you any way they can,again welcome and keep
this web site as one you can depend on for information to
help you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.