Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
Wyvern Creations >

Wyvern Creations

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Wyvern Creations

Old 03-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by StoredEnergy
Yes, I will say it because it is true. The majority of your posts are about products directly or indirectly that you sell. Your reviews of the shows are heavily biased on products that you sell. Would you be on these forums to this extent that you are if it wasn't for your business?
What a joke Of course his posts are about products he sells, Which is nearly every major brand, save one, lol. I suspect that's the 'tie-in' company that drives you. They are still junk!

Go away.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by StoredEnergy
Yes, I will say it because it is true. The majority of your posts are about products directly or indirectly that you sell. Your reviews of the shows are heavily biased on products that you sell. Would you be on these forums to this extent that you are if it wasn't for your business?
Having a bad week, SE? Chill out. You heavily bashed me over at AT earlier this week, now you are over here at it again with others. Cabin Fever?
mgeez
Old 03-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

Having been looking on many forums for information on crossbows I definitely feel I know who I can trust to buy from. SE you and any of your recommendations would not be one of them. I have even meet with some company reps and WC has come recommended by them as a reputable place to do business. So as I am only a inconsistent poster take what I saw with a grain of salt just like you should take others that way and do your own complete research on anybody.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I have been here and at a few other forums for a long time and I welcome Wyvern's post and reports. David does, without question, give us readers un-biased opinions that I suspect have saved people both money and trouble. So the question begs Stored Energy, why would you do what you do? I don't just mean trying to make David look bad but why extend yourself like you did? I see no purpose to what you did so why not enlighten us on your real agenda?

Last edited by Dnk; 03-06-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well said!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

You association with Jeff as a mod does not ad to his reputation with me at all.
Just for the record, SPECIALIZED is the only MOD I have on my site. And he uses his name on every forum. This other guy has no ties to CN.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
Just for the record, SPECIALIZED is the only MOD I have on my site. And he uses his name on every forum. This other guy has no ties to CN.
Sorry Jeff, I screwed up didn't I?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Spike

After reading the response from the Mod on AT (and having great respect for the authority of the Mods) decided to no longer comment on the topic. A monopoly benefits no one but the primary in the long term.

It is not my intention to disrupt the forum and unfortunately this is what I have done. If I have offended anyone I apologize.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Spike

wow, is about all i should say, but it isn't all i'am gonna say. i just talked to dave at wyverns for the first time in my life in febuary and after talking to the man i bought my strykforce from him along with other things. he never at any time in our conversation tried to sell me anything, far from it. all david did was answer the many questions i had about products, without hesitation pro or con. he ran no con game on me for one product over another. i can see no foundation for all the negative comments about wyverns(dave) quite the contrary he's a stand up guy who i would buy from anytime and refer people to anytime.
daniel mark zapolski
Old 03-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

X2,well said!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.