HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wyvern Creations
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Wyvern Crossbow
Fork Horn

Yes, I would be on here because I am an archer, and a crossbow enthusiast first. You have so little clue about me or why I am on these forums its sad. My reviews have gotten me into trouble with manufactuers because I point out the negatives on them as well as the positives. If all I wanted to do was sell those items all I would post would be the positives. Unless I am the only one that has an item available I always note that any item I bring up can be gotten at any authorized dealer. What a great idea for a marketing plan...promote the sales of other businesses!! Ive finally gotten tired of this. You "claim" you are part of the industry but refuse to say with who or where. Why dont you grow a pair and tell us all who you really are and who you work for and then we can at least see if your as full of crap as I think you are. From all the back and forth I have had with you all I see is a small person who is extreamly insecure. It is pretty sad...you may actually have something positive to add to these forums.

W

Last edited by Wyvern Crossbow; 03-03-2010 at 06:20 PM.