Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Bowtech ... do all their reps feel this way? >

Bowtech ... do all their reps feel this way?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Bowtech ... do all their reps feel this way?

Old 07-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech ... do all their reps feel this way?

Hey Tex where this archery Bows you use ? certainly you jest! that compound stuff ? thats not archery Bows! that stuf was developed in the 60's, CB's been around 3000 years
Old 07-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

Hey Tex where this archery Bows you use ? certainly you jest! that compound stuff ? thats not archery Bows! that stuf was developed in the 60's, CB's been around 3000 years
...Try spell check!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

spell ck. what fer my grammer has nothing to do with the non archery gear you use. plus whats a troll doing here ? go back to where you came from
Old 07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK...I'll quit peeing on your party!!!!! You guys have fun with it!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

always a troll, glad you went away. getting in over here where it ain't none of yer business. i don't go cause trouble on yer training wheel site![][:-]
Old 07-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I didn't mean to get in over here where it aint my business and I werent tryin to cause trouble, just voicing an opinion on the subject that the poster had posted.....yuo have yur self a nice day now ya her!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Fork Horn

If you read it you would see that he is a moderator, so what happens now. looks like he has been a membersince 2000 so he should know better than insult and rant. he insulted every one that has a crossbow or will ever have one on an archery forum and nobody mentioned deleting that one.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TexasBowHunter

Well, I didn't mean to get in over here where it aint my business and I werent tryin to cause trouble, just voicing an opinion on the subject that the poster had posted.....yuo have yur self a nice day now ya her!!!!
Ignorant, misinformed people usually answer with your answers. That concept 99 bow is a compound which can be legally used in any State which excludes crossbows. This bow, once drawn to full draw, will hold itself at full draw if hung upside down, only by it's own weight.

Why do all the States starting to open up the archery season to crossbows, ... there are many reasons, but the most prominate one is that they are starting to see that compounds and crossbows are generally equal to each other in giving the archer an advantage (over recurves and long bows .... although the advantages are slightly different). Actually many long time compound shooters find that hunting with the crossbows is too difficult for them (compounds are easier for them to use), but they like to have the choice of using either model bow.

Now lets get to the discriminating factor. You say to let only the disabled use them. This requires Dr's visits, forms to be filled out ($ for the forms, time off work, and travel cost) to be incured to the disabled only. IF you truely believe in this, then lets make all archery hunters need a Dr's forms filled out to hunt with the non-cross bow archery equipment. Along with that, include the State fees for each form to be processed. Oh by the way ...... the USA fedal government has ruled that it is discrimating to make the disabled incure any extra costs which the abled body hunter does not incure.

But then again, the world are learning that the anti's arguement againts crossbows are founded by nothing more then non truths and fear mongering.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

I am not against using crossbows but I am against them being used in the ARCHERY ONLY season, I agree with the above statement to an extent unless you have a disability then you should be allowed to archery hunt with a crossbow in the ARCHERY ONLY season. In Texas you can use a crossbow in the general season and that is where a crossbow needs to be, I feel it is just like a rifle or any other gun in the fact that you do not have to get drawn on an animal, you only have to point and shoot!!!!!!! It is the same as a guy wanting to use a deer rifle in the muzzle loader only season.....
So you're against blinds that conceal the hunter drawing the bow? Same effect as an xbow. Here's my answer to the draw and hold the bow line of crap.................... Looks extremely difficult to hold that one at full draw for more than say......... 10 minutes! LOL

Old 07-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: smokepolehall

...Try spell check!!!

Try hunting without a truckload of corn or apples for the deer to graze on while you wack 'em.

Quick Reply: Bowtech ... do all their reps feel this way?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.