Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Excalibur Phoenix >

Excalibur Phoenix

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Excalibur Phoenix

Old 07-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excalibur Phoenix

TScott: Welcome!! You will be the 6th Excal owner. So far, there's myself, Dnk, Smokepole, Planter and Htoler. Keep an eye on Htoler, he already tore one up, but has a 10 pt for back-up. actually, Planter might be the only sane one in the bunch, and I ain't too sure about him, lol.I know me, Dnk, and Smoke are warped, Htoler don't count yet, cause he broke his, lol Dnk likes to fletch his arrows w/ hummingbird feathers, Smoke is trying to shoot telephone poles, Planter is smart enough to stay out of it, Htoler is "Strung up", and I'm waiting on a chrony to get here to make a liar outta somebody. LOL Ain't ya proud to be parta the gang?? LOL
Old 07-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Typical Buck

LOL
Old 07-31-2006, 11:05 AM

i have an exomag #200 lb draw and a phoenix #175 lb draw. both equipped with dan miller over the top quiver mount and excal quiver. also have varizones on both. great bows. started out with a ten point stealth 5 years ago. string change was expensive. bought an excalibur and never looked back.
"dw"
Old 07-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whoa now! you will have the training wheel bunch hollering really loud.[][:-]Lets roll Excalibur!
Old 07-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Do it, you are an extremely intellegent individual! Although you probably wouldn't have turned away so quick if your 10 point was a current one. Apparently from what I read they have improved in leaps and bounds in the last few years. After I get a target excal I am going to get a 10 point. Hey Randy, does 10 point make a target bow and if so are they like 5,000 bucks?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

DW: musta took alot of courage to join this bunch! Prolly more Excal guys out there that are afraid to join this zoo!

Dnk: Hold on a bit, once Htoler gets untangled, that 10 pt might go on the block!! LOL That pro-elite is the pick of the 10 pt litter, as far as target work goes. Dang, I'm almost afraid to get him going on brace heights!! lol
P.s. Wanna good deal on some dog choke collars??
Old 07-31-2006, 05:51 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

DW: musta took alot of courage to join this bunch! Prolly more Excal guys out there that are afraid to join this zoo!

Dnk: Hold on a bit, once Htoler gets untangled, that 10 pt might go on the block!! LOL That pro-elite is the pick of the 10 pt litter, as far as target work goes. Dang, I'm almost afraid to get him going on brace heights!! lol
P.s. Wanna good deal on some dog choke collars??
As usual ya got me laughing, man o man, I bet there are quite a few that maybe just a little too serious, donno why, shows a clear lack of personality if you ask me! Gotta have a sense of humor. Thats what I really like about this forum, not too many anal guys, well ok maybe one of two but they put up with us, LOL, AND the sentences can be way too long and noone cares!
Don't think hloters going to dump his training wheels ever. Lets start a pool! I'm betting never!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its me its me my name is Leapy Lee, oh gee wrong web site and forum. []Oh well meet Capt. Morgan a good friend of mine. [8D] Oh yeah we were crowing about Excal's. More i shoot mine the better i like it, ok love it. You just have to love a Bow that can shoot Robin Hood's at 30 yds. Bring on those training wheels!hehehe![:-][8D]