Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 3 years 3 young bucks >

3 years 3 young bucks

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3 years 3 young bucks

Old 12-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 3 years 3 young bucks

thats to bad[&o], with the potential of the area your in why would someone even shoot that size deer, and people here complain about not killing any good deer, you got to pass on some of the 1-2 year olds if you ever expect to kill decent deer, just dosen't make sense to me. its to bad some people don't have a little more self-control, or at least learn to shoot straight, and only take shots that are decent. i hope you get some satisfaction, but i don't know how with that kind of people hunting around you[:@]

best of luck
Old 12-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

None of us like to see this type of behaviour from our comrad's in the bush ,but we all know that this does happen .If this is happening near your property then maybe you should be taking this issue up with the property owner and the hunter's that he has using his property .Since you don't know who did it ,maybe the owner will and if you bring it to light with him ,then maybe this problem will go away.You need to speak with the owner of the property.We all understand just how frusturating this is for you and if we could help ,we would. This is why this isn't the place for this issue.

nubo
Old 12-09-2004, 08:43 PM

ORIGINAL: t roy

first off all three would score under 120 and i live in illinois so whats the point in taking these deer.

Believe it or not there are actually hunters out there that don't give a frog's fat one what a deer "scores"...........and even weirder is that when you take the skin off of them and cook the meat it really tastes pretty good.

Old 12-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

No kidding T rex. You need to get a grip on something besides your chicken. I never saw a hunter yet that wanted to lose a deer. It happens. A bad shot will happen. At any rate nothing goes to waste in nature, lost deer will be devoured by other hungry preditors. I,ve lost 2 deer in the last 14 years and I can tell you it still makes me sick to think of it. I,m sure the hunters in your post feel the same way.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

No kidding T rex. You need to get a grip on something besides your chicken.

That may be the funniest thing I have ever read online.......I am in tears.
Old 12-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

No kidding T rex. You need to get a grip on something besides your chicken.

That may be the funniest thing I have ever read online.......I am in tears.
I with you on that atlasman! (LMAO)
Old 12-10-2004, 02:37 PM

No kidding T rex. You need to get a grip on something besides your chicken. I never saw a hunter yet that wanted to lose a deer. It happens. A bad shot will happen. At any rate nothing goes to waste in nature, lost deer will be devoured by other hungry preditors. I,ve lost 2 deer in the last 14 years and I can tell you it still makes me sick to think of it. I,m sure the hunters in your post feel the same way.
hey John Doe how bout a nice big cup of shut the f......, ahh forget it.

yeah bad shots happen, but this is becoming a regular occurance. its good that it bothers you when you lose one, as it should, some guys couldn't care less.

i talked to my uncle who lives on the property and sd he ddnt know of anyone who lost one in the area. he did say they found a few headless deer dumped in a ditch a few miles away. sons a bit****.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

T roy!

I agree that this behaviour is a disgrace ,but as other's say it does happen .It seem's it happen's near you alot and that must mean that there is someone who hunt's there that's not a very responsible person.Maybe your uncle doesn't know of anyone losing a deer for the simple reason is that they're not telling him about it .Sound's as though we have a individual who doesn't take bowhunting serious and doesn't like the work that may come with it .His lack of effort show's that they're irrisponsable and they don't deserve to be in the wood's with the rest of us.

nubo
Old 12-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man that,s a nasty little temper you have there T Rex! And your vocabulary is outstanding. You might want to get into a 12 step program for anger management. Better yet just take some of your own advice.