Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Can we get some controversy here please... >

Can we get some controversy here please...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Can we get some controversy here please...

Old 10-21-2004, 12:46 AM

Default Can we get some controversy here please...

The boards are ablaze! I just finished reading the entire QDM thread and I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. What a great board this is.
Let me say that I believe a little controversy is good for this forum. It does get a little mundane and redundant sometimes, and it's nice to stir the pot once in awhile. Anytime you bring folks from all different parts of the country, different occupations, and different backgrounds, you will find a little controversy. This is a discussion board, and with it comes heated debate, and that's good. Who want's to get on a board and be patted on the back all the time? I say put on the gloves and hash it out, and keep those funny arguments coming, they warm the soul and tickle the mind.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:12 AM

Default RE: Can we get some controversy here please...

I have no problem with a debate at all i do beleive your right muley.I just hate to see when people try and put down another hunter is all thats just rude and uncalled for. No one deserves to be told that the deer they killed is sub-par or inferior.