Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Controversy

Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bow Controversy

I shoot a Hoyt, Love there bows but I would never put is it past Mathews, Bowtech, PSE or any other bow manufacturer to make a better bow, but with people saying Hoyt is better than Mathews or that Bowtech is the best bow out there, or anything else that you guys could think of that you have heard. I just don't get where people get this unless they have shot/used all of these bows and even then it is still all preference to what fits you best and what feels the best when you shoot it. So what I am trying to say is...why? Why do people argue about this... It is just something that i have wondered for a while and thought I would ask you guys about it.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 01-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bow Contriversy

No kidding... how many people has shot all the top bows to say what is the best, + matching personal preference
Old 01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

chevy ford dodge blondes brunettes, redheads...the saga continues.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: sportsman22

No kidding... how many people has shot all the top bows to say what is the best, + matching personal preference
I have.

There are so many bow companies selling bows these days and all are exceptional, all will do the job, win the tourney, tag the game. There is no reason to slam someone else's purchase. They are spending their money on what they want.

I do however recommend shooting as many bows as possible. Walking into one x brand bow shop and saying they are the best they shot, well that's misinformation. You might just miss out on a better bow that you didn't shoot.

And Huntinman23, maybe edit your title to read controversy, it might make it more credible.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:34 PM
dnm

Old 01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just something to bicker about and have fun poking at someone else. I have to say I was so sold on Hoyts I let it blind me for years of the other great bows out there. I will never keep my eyes closed ever again you are so right about all the bows are great it just comes down to feel. Walt
Old 01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am with Rob on this one!
Old 01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I have.

There are so many bow companies selling bows these days and all are exceptional, all will do the job, win the tourney, tag the game. There is no reason to slam someone else's purchase. They are spending their money on what they want.

I do however recommend shooting as many bows as possible. Walking into one x brand bow shop and saying they are the best they shot, well that's misinformation. You might just miss out on a better bow that you didn't shoot.

And Huntinman23, maybe edit your title to read controversy, it might make it more credible.
im not slaming anyones purchase... im just saying there are not that many people that have shot them all (with a complete setup). I agree, i think pretty much any bow is exceptional. Its all about branding imo. I think people buy the bow that has the prettiest sticker you can put on the back of your vehicle jkjk
Old 01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I have.

im not slaming anyones purchase... im just saying there are not that many people that have shot them all (with a complete setup). I agree, i think pretty much any bow is exceptional. Its all about branding imo. I think people buy the bow that has the prettiest sticker you can put on the back of your vehicle jkjk
I know you were not slamming, I agreed with your statement. That's why I quoted and reiterated on it.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

my bad... lol darn internet

Quick Reply: Bow Controversy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.