Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i WOULD like TO THANK EVERYONE!! >

i WOULD like TO THANK EVERYONE!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i WOULD like TO THANK EVERYONE!!

Old 10-20-2004, 08:06 PM

Default i WOULD like TO THANK EVERYONE!!

i am not going to post or reply on here anymore we have a bunch of really big idiots on here that need to say everything Bad about everyone.alot of negativity on this board and its a shame cuz they have alot of great folks on here.i thank evryone that has helped me and godbless all of you.

peace jon
Old 10-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i WOULD like TO THANK EVERYONE!!

i dont think you should leave the boards just because we have some AHoles that come here. u can always just click the green button above a person's name and then u dont have to read their ignorant posts.
Old 10-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mass no thank's necassary,you've done a great job this season and deserve a lot of credit for it so congratulation's again.I wouldn't let a few of these guy's get to you ,I've had the same problem with some of them as well ,omce they realize that they can't get to you they'll stop the crap.Some of these guy's forget what it's like to just be a hunter and think that they're bigger than the sport which they're sadly mistaken.
They'll go away if you don't pay attention and they can't ruffle your feather's .
There are too many good people here to leave ,there's lot's of good info to learn PLEASE don't let them bother you ,if you notice the one's that cause the debate's are the new one's don't give them the satisfaction of leaving .
P.S. check out my Here he is! thread and hang in here with us.

John

nubo
Old 10-20-2004, 08:32 PM

its guys like you that make this a great site!!
Old 10-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Then stick around ,because there's alot more just like us here ,we outnumber the bad one's and we all know who they are .Just think if you stick around there will be a time that you can give it back to them and the good one's will help you out aswell,I know this because I've had to do it myself and alot of good people have gone to bat for me as well.

nubo
Old 10-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Relax dude. There have been some really give and takes here. I should know I've been in a few. That is what this board premotes. You either stand up for what you beleive in and win or you find out that maybe you should change your view. The bottomline is you will find that your a better hunter for it.

Good luck.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:22 PM

Jon any bowhunter that shoots straight and recovers there game (regardless of size) has nothing to feel bad about. Don't let these guys bother you, their just losers with nothing better to do.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:44 PM

Deleted for skirting the profanity filters.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

RE: QDM leaves a bad taste in your ... (in reply to StealthyOne)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok anyway we own 180 acres of farmland so i can get 2 bucks a year you are correct but it is MY land and i have over 8 doe permits now i took 3 bucks wich i should not have taken ok sorry for that but anyway i couldnt resist the 9 pointer lol.i will fill my 8 doe tags if i can and bye more if i need to i passed on 2 more bucks this week and thanx for the lesson i learned from all you guys and girls godbless everyone and cya in PA NEXT YEAR.i will have to learn the laws in PA wich are more strict than ours here now.the only reason why i took 3 bucks is becuase its our land if it was not for that i would NOT TAKE MORE antlered deer than i supposed to.i am a honest hunter with 11 years bowhunting experience and 12 nice racks minus the spike on my wall so i think i have done well ok ......thanx for all your time.

RE: QDM leaves a bad taste in your ... (in reply to StealthyOne)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rybohunter
Non Typical
you need to read your dictionary on the word POACHER my friend you guys never quit on here i am alldone with all the @@@@ ss h@@es on here peace out ....

WHAT?
You know when I first seen this post I read what you had typed and thought........ "I wonder who is pickin' on this dude?" Sooooooo, I did a little snooping and found your comment on the QDM topic! WOW............. you know........ stories like that are certainly NOT going to get you much peer support on ANY ethical board filled with SERIOUS sportsmen!! Seriously,.... do you know what you've said and claimed to have done?
Old 10-21-2004, 01:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey you got a friend in Pa. I'm pretty for from sunbury but hope your move goes well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.