Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 going to be stiff in the morning >

going to be stiff in the morning

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

going to be stiff in the morning

Old 09-21-2004, 04:02 PM

Default going to be stiff in the morning

Well it is my first time out shooting in about seven years i quit shooting because I just had no time work and starting a family but it has always been a passion, more so than rifle. So I decided to take it up again now that I have time. But this time I decided to shoot left handed because I am left eye dominent and last time I shot I shot right handed but I had to wear an eye patch which bothered me so I went lefty. It is actually alot more comfortable than I thought, I was worried because I can't even wipe my butt with my left hand. anyways I shot a ton of arrows getting my bow sighted in and now that I am relaxed I can tell that I used muscles that I don't normally use so by tomorrow I should be stiff as a board, but atleast my bow is sighted in. So know with practice I should be ready for spring bear. But there is also been hogs sighted around my area and they are fair game anytime of the year.
Old 09-21-2004, 05:14 PM

Default RE: going to be stiff in the morning

first off welcome to the board,and glad to here ya picked the bow up again.