Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews Bows

Old 08-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mathews Bows

1998 Mathews Conquest w/ original Maxcam
31.5" draw set @ 63 pounds
Copperjohn Dead Nuts Pro sight
No peep... 100% PEEPLESS
Golden Key Platinum Premier rest
Micro kisser button
Limb Savers & cut down whiskers
Cartel stabilzer w/ dampner

It's an older model, but I've yet to find anything that shoots like it. I'd buy another Mathews in a second.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:58 PM

Can't beat Mathews..sure, they cost a few bones, but they're the bets bows you can buy right now. people complain about their advertising and such, but i think they can go shove it. and complaints about price and how mathews jacks the price up so much? last i looked, a bowtech was 700 and a hoyt xtec was 725.

slayer
Old 08-11-2004, 04:51 PM

Mathews Legacy 60# draw, Trophy Ridge 5 pin .019 sight, Trophy Taker micro drop-away rest, Beman camo hunter 400's, Slick Trick broadheads. This cost me a couple of paychecks, had to eat roamen noodles for almost two months. But well worth it. Would, and probably will do it again when I want another mathews.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

hoyt xtec was 725
I got my xTec new at the Trading Post in Arena WI for $599.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:41 PM

I don't own mathews but will be my next bow of choice I have slung a few arrows with one a my pro shop and it is smooth it was the outback what a nice bow, very quiet

happy hunting
Old 08-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know cause I don't shoot Mathews but if I were you I would get one of the solocam models[&:]

Can't beat Mathews..sure, they cost a few bones, but they're the bets bows you can buy right now.
So are you deciding for the whole world now or are the rest of us allowed to make up our own minds?
Old 08-12-2004, 01:54 PM

02 legacy owner here, still lovin the mathews over all comers at the moment, i shouldn't have picked up that dang outback[:@], now i want that, and a conquest 3 also

B
Old 08-12-2004, 02:04 PM

i was giving my opinion SA. something wrong with that?

slayer
Old 08-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have an LX and really enjoy shooting it. I don't know if Mathews is the "best" or not, and I really don't care. It fits me well and I will keep it for a long time.....at least thats what my wife said.[8D]
Old 08-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was giving my opinion SA. something wrong with that?
You just come off like such a know it all. I thought you might think it was OK to speak for all of us. You might try expressing your opinion as opinion rather than fact. That might help clear up some of the confusion. Every time there is a thread on this board where Mathews is mentioned you chime in as if mathews were the only company on the market and everyone else is stupid if they don't like the same bow that you do. Just like the thread you jumped in on a couple of weeks ago where someone was expressing an opinion about how much Mathews spends on marketing. Was there a problem with that person having on opinion? Other than the fact that it was contrary to yours?

ohiohunter: my apologies for thread jacking

Quick Reply: Mathews Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.