Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews Bows

Old 08-11-2004, 01:20 AM

Default Mathews Bows

I have a mathews my self and love it. I wouldnt shoot any other bow. I just wanna know if everyone who has or had a mathews feels the same. To me a mathews is well worth the money. IF you do have one tell me what you have and how you have it set up.
Old 08-11-2004, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Mathews Bows

dont own a Mathews yet buying it this friday... I am going with the Outback since I dont do much 3D but where I hunt it gets brushy sometimes The Outback is an awsome bow IMO. cant wait... I am about 95% sure I am gonna get it but ya never know....might change my mind hehe.,
Old 08-11-2004, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a 70# 29" draw Mathews SQ2 with a 2 pc Mathews quiver. Mirage fall away rest, shock blocker stabilizer, and some brand new Spott Hogg sights that just rock!! I shoot 2213 super select arrows with 4" aae vanes.
Old 08-11-2004, 07:56 AM

Default Mathews Outback on order

My bow should be in late this week or early next week
Old 08-11-2004, 08:02 AM

Having a Mq1 loveit....but would not buy a outback or lx.
Wish they would redo the mq1 or sq2 With a 71/4 brace height and 3.5# ata of 34"
just like the oringals...Yes there is the Fx but it pulls back like an older hoyt Grunt and pull.
Old 08-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

Had the experience of shooting an LX a while back and loved it. then I had the WORST experience of shooting an outback. Worst........ because now I'm insanely jelaous of everyone who has one!!!!!! Would love to get one, but I just can't afford it right now. I have a bow that works now. Anyone out there who wants to make a donation!

J
Old 08-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: justhrowit

Had the experience of shooting an LX a while back and loved it. then I had the WORST experience of shooting an outback. Worst........ because now I'm insanely jelaous of everyone who has one!!!!!! Would love to get one, but I just can't afford it right now. I have a bow that works now. Anyone out there who wants to make a donation!

J

I know what you mean. My Q2 is only 3 years old, I shot the Outback, SWEET!
Old 08-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just bought my 4th Mathews this past weekend, a Outback, and as far as I'm concerned there's not a better bow on the market. Unless something big changes I'll probably stay with Mathews from here on out.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Outback and I am very happy with it. I was going to try bowtechs but there wasn't a close dealer. I don't think I'll be shooting any other brand for awhile.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:35 PM

I have a legacy, and I like it a lot. I can't see myself switching.....unless I upgrade to another mathews one day.

Quick Reply: Mathews Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.