Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabelas Archery Catalog >

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Old 05-04-2004, 04:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Cabelas Archery Catalog

So who else was fortunate enough to have a 2004 Cabelas archery catalog waiting for them when they got home yesterday? It always brings a smile to my face as I love glassing over all the new products/gear. Some things that caught my eye were....

1. The new Outfitter Series PL 1.5- Same bow as last year but with a new hybrid cam system.

2. All the PSE/Cabelas models are in Seclusion 3D camo

3. The Buckmaster 4000- Looks something like a G2XL but with new hybrid cams.

4. The Browning Mirage 1.5. See 1 and 3 above but the hybrid cams look more like Browning's single cam of past years. No multiple track idlers like in the past.

5. They are carrying both the NAP QuickSpin vanes, the Sims Stealth fletch vanes, the Easton Axis shafts and some new lighted and glo-in-the-dark nocks.

6. Some new "F-3" Cabelas brand broadheads that look very similar to the Rocket Ultimate Steel.

7. NAP Nitron broadheads, Rocket Steelhead XPs, the Crimson Raptor broadhead, G5 Tekan and Eastman Outfitter FirstCut ST3 broadhead all look really good.

8. Southern Star Climber (similar to a Summit Cobra) which only weighs 16 lbs but has a 300 lb weight capacity and uses rubber cables.

9. Ameristep Brickhouse Half and Half blind with two camo patterns (one on each half of the blind) as well as the Doghouse Reversible blind also with two camo patterns (one on the inside and one on the out)

10. Stealth Cam MC2-GRT which looks very similar to the MC2G but with some added features and close to the same price.

Just thought I would pass on some of the new items which jumped out at me.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:51 AM

Default RE: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Pa,
i ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. it should get here today if you got urs yesterday.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:00 AM

Ah yes, you know spring has sprung when the Cabelas Archery catalog shows up, its kind of like the swallows returning....

I stopped by Heaven on the Hill (Hamburg, PA Cabelas, anyone who has been there knows what I mean) last Saturday evening and they have a fair amount of the new items on the shelves. So Frank, when your catalog gets too drool covered to read, you can head out and see the real stuff.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will Olink. I actually have to return a kid's outfit that is too big for my son so I do have the perfect excuse to just drive right down the road. Definitely some good stuff in there though.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

I got mine yesterday too, my wife couldnt understand why I stared at it so intently all night last night. The first thing she said was " Dont You Be Buying Any More Junk" Life goes on!
Old 05-04-2004, 07:16 AM

Its funny how I look upon a thread like this in a complete Different light.....................

Cabelas Blows....[]
Old 05-04-2004, 08:00 AM
Typical Buck

Now I've got another link to go to today.......

All I've gotten are the spring master catalogs and they try to sell too many different things to be interesting. I heard the archery catalogs are tough to get..is that true?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

My wife tried hiding mine from me, but I sniffed it out! Way too much stuff that I'd like to own. Got my Bass Pro Shops Archery catalog too!
Old 05-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Darn, I didn't get the mail yesterday!!!
Old 05-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

I agree cabelas and bass proshops is mostly over rated and more expensive than most, but is nice to see new things that are coming out.

Quick Reply: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.