Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabelas Archery Catalog >

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Old 05-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Its funny how I look upon a thread like this in a complete Different light.....................

Cabelas Blows....
Rack,

Why, oh why would you feel such things now?

In truth both Cabelas and Dick's have hurt business down at the local shop quite a bit though we are rebounding now with fishing season underway and the archery sales really starting to pick up next month. However.......

........ but is nice to see new things that are coming out.
My thoughts exactly. I do not go nuts over the Cabelas archery catalog because of what I buy there but rather because it is so nice to have all the new stuff in brilliant color and at my finger tips any time I need to refer to it. Plus I can then go down to the local shop and say...."Can you order me this?"..."What about that?"......

Old 05-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really like that Cabelas lists arrows not only in straightness, but in grains per inch. Nice touch added over last year.
Couple new types of climbing sticks as well.
I was at Cabelas this weekend for a free $40 for card holders, I spent about an additional $75, I have $180 left in Cabelas points... It just ain't enough!
Old 05-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used to get all fired up about it, but have tempered the last few years. When it comes to really good archery stuff they are very limited. They have very little that I want, and I need nothing. And their prices are right at retail anyway, so there is no savings.

I do like to browse the boots and camo clothes section. There is usually something new and exciting there. But----------there isn't anything I really need.

Mine just got here a few hours ago and I haven't opened it yet.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:04 PM

My wife tried hiding mine from me,
Mine did the same thing. Of course she denied it when I found it. She said
she put it in my bottom dresser drawer under my long johns, (its almost 80 degrees out now), so I COULD find it easily.[:'(] I just so happen to be relocating all of my cold weather clothes when I found it.[8D]
Old 05-04-2004, 01:19 PM

I've been watching their web site to order mine...haven't seen it available yet. Apparently it is tho....what gives ?
Old 05-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got home and both Cabelas and Bass pro are here. It is just great to have everything in one spot.

BGFisher, who said anything about need. I don't NEED any of it. But I sure do want it all.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

So whats the deal, is this something that you have to order? Or do they just send them out to people that have spent money there? I got a new bow there last year, you would think that they would just send me one.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

BigD, I didn't order the mag. I do buy stuff from them and BassPro. They send a crap load of mags to me through out the year. Also Cabelas shipped me another hard cover master catalog this year! I think it's some sort of marketing deploy. Seems to be working
Old 05-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now you're going to have me checking my mail box 'every day' from here on!!!
A few months ago I got the Special Edition Volumes Two & III, must have cost Cabelas quite a bit.
Hope I get my Archery Catalog soon [8D].
Old 05-05-2004, 04:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am really jealous of you guys who have multiple and recent copies of the hardbound catalogs. I only received one the first time they sent them out. Since then I have only been receiving the regular softcover catalogs. Maybe I am spending too much there and they think I am already hooked? I am going to stop spending and see what happens next year....

Quick Reply: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.