Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabelas Archery Catalog >

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Old 05-05-2004, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Frank,
You can't be too far from the store. Why you need a catalog. The more you get to walk around in the store the more you get to drool over the mounts.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got mine too.Did anyone else notice that ZEBRA strings don't even list a string that's the correct length for a legacy?My legacy requires a 91 3/4" string and according to the listings Zebra doesn't make that length string--what's up wit dat?
Old 05-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Frank,
You can't be too far from the store. Why you need a catalog. The more you get to walk around in the store the more you get to drool over the mounts.
22 minutes actually. I like the catalog because it is nice to have a centralized place to get info on any given product. I could spend hours walking up and down the archery isles and then have to go half way across the store to find blinds when in comparison it is just a flip of the page with the catalog...plus I can take it to work.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

just ordered mine in today--------should be here in 6-8 weeks-lol
Old 05-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, I didn't know you had a job. You're on these forums so much I thought that you were retired like me. I got my catalog and there are a couple things I can get. Total about $50. Only thing I'm saving is the gas to go to Kinsey's which is only 15 miles away.

Believe I work at Gander Mtn and there's a lot of stuff I wish we had that we don't. And there is a lot of stuff we sell that I wouldn't on my own. "Corporate", who needs them?
Old 05-06-2004, 05:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ok, I didn't know you had a job.
What kind of smart alleck remark is that?

Yes, actually I have two jobs. My full time position and part time one down at one of the local shops as well.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:58 AM

Being a mail man I just kept stumbling all day delivering those Cabella catalogs. It's like chewing gum and whistling at the same time, tough to walk and read without bumping into trees, tripping on sidewalks and missing steps on porches.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of smart alleck remark is that?

Yes, actually I have two jobs. My full time position and part time one down at one of the local shops as well.
[/quote]

What can I say? Me, I'm almost 57 and been retired 1 1/2 years. I do work at Gander Mtn though. Part time and only part of the time. I don't have time for nothing anymore and gotta carry a calendar around to keep on schedule. This retirement thing ain't easy.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:20 PM

jimpok61 I was going to post this on the off season forum about mailmen. But since your one I have a question. Can you deliver your own mail?
Old 05-06-2004, 07:30 PM

BGfisher wrote:
I used to get all fired up about it, but have tempered the last few years. When it comes to really good archery stuff they are very limited. They have very little that I want, and I need nothing. And their prices are right at retail anyway, so there is no savings.
That's very true. When I got mine today, I immediately went around the shop comparing prices. I found my prices to be as good or better than most of what is in that catalog. I therefore hung the catalog from a string right in front of my work station with a sign - "Check our prices - PLEASE!"

Frank: This is another idea that I forgot to pass on to you last week. Most think that a local PRO Shop can't compete -- WRONG.

Quick Reply: Cabelas Archery Catalog

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.