Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cabelas Archery Catalog >

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cabelas Archery Catalog

Old 05-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Cabelas Archery Catalog

I got mine several days ago. Why do they keep sending those things anyway. I haven't bought anything from them in years except a "Deer Sleighe" 2 or 3 years ago and a pair of camo sneakers about 4 or 5 years ago. YET, I must get 5 or 6 catalogs a year from them at least. I get duplicates of everything because years ago I ordered at work and home... voila... double catalogs.

It's fun to cruise through them, but they don't have anything Len doesn't have or can't get. Lens service dept. is more responsive. Although, he doesn't sound or smell nearly as sweet as some of those operators. BUT, by this time they're probably getting all old and crotchetty too.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

BY the way, the "bargain cave" is a joke IMHO. All it is is a bunch of returned items that is barley discounted.
Yes, mostly, but they also have some nice "discontinued items" like the waterfowlers jacket I bought at some decent prices. They do have the "scrap" in there though too...
Old 05-10-2004, 11:18 AM

Zak 123/ Sorry to have not answered sooner but here goes, if you live on your own route you can deliver your own mail. If your mail is on a fellow carriers route, out of the same post office, the bosses would frown on it if you went to that fellow carrier and asked that carrier to give you your mail.