Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Cross bows in NY? >

Cross bows in NY?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cross bows in NY?

Old 08-04-2010, 05:11 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by LittleChief
This is so disappointing. If you fellows really believe this then I feel sorry for you. You've given me a rock-solid reminder of why I abandoned this site last year. It's too full of self-righteous, self-absorbed, narrow-minded people with chips on their shoulders who are convinced that their ideas, their opinions and their way of doing things are right and the rest of the world is wrong. A couple of you get into a pissing contest and you never let it go. You follow each other around from thread to thread bashing and harrassing each other until it's downright embarrassing to most people. It's no wonder that most of the people I used to actually learn something useful from are permanently gone now. All there seems to be here any more are arguments about this or that. Most on here seem more interested in arguing and insulting each other than actually sharing knowledge or learning anything.
Chief, I am here to tell you, to take this stuff way too seriously. Not joking. You have been tore up more than most since the xgunners have moved in this section. And why? Its just the internet. I mean, xbows is not why people left. You spend alot of time on BH site. It ain't on fire either, and all those same folks that used to hang out here are there.

I myself have my opinion. I don't like folks trying to force thiers on me just as they don't like it when I force it on them. We have some fun, (you said you arn't) made our points, but still xgunners feel the need to come here and post the same old tired tripe in this forum. And why? They have thier own section, but are not content with that. These people don't want to do thier thing and leave others alone. They want to be accepted. Sound fimiluar with anything going on in the news lately. Especially today?

I like you, and respect you, but man, you gotta see some comedy in some things. I mean you served in the navy, where its a non-stop bust on each other time.

Last edited by bigcountry; 08-04-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bigcounty is right.. I believe there is a place for you guys.. In there you can butter each others bread all you want and we won't have to listen to that all junk! I believe that's why we call this forum "Bowhunting". That's why I don't go into guns or black powder!

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/crossbows-76/
Old 08-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Chief, I am here to tell you, to take this stuff way too seriously. Not joking. You have been tore up more than most since the xgunners have moved in this section. And why? Its just the internet. I mean, xbows is not why people left. You spend alot of time on BH site. It ain't on fire either, and all those same folks that used to hang out here are there.

I myself have my opinion. I don't like folks trying to force thiers on me just as they don't like it when I force it on them. We have some fun, (you said you arn't) made our points, but still xgunners feel the need to come here and post the same old tired tripe in this forum. And why? They have thier own section, but are not content with that. These people don't want to do thier thing and leave others alone. They want to be accepted. Sound fimiluar with anything going on in the news lately. Especially today?

I like you, and respect you, but man, you gotta see some comedy in some things. I mean you served in the navy, where its a non-stop bust on each other time.
Points taken, Mark, and the respect is mutual. You're right about this one... I am taking this too seriously. It is, after all, exactly what you said - it's the internet. Maybe I should just join in and have some fun too. You just never know which side I'll come in on.
I'll edit my post accordingly.

Originally Posted by The Rev
Bigcounty is right.. I believe there is a place for you guys.. In there you can butter each others bread all you want and we won't have to listen to that all junk! I believe that's why we call this forum "Bowhunting". That's why I don't go into guns or black powder!
You guys? If you're addressing me you missed the mark brother. I don't shoot a crossbow. I just like to pull for the underdogs.