Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Cross bows in NY? >

Cross bows in NY?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cross bows in NY?

Old 08-03-2010, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

if they're allowed in general archery season for everyone to use, it will have no negative impacts at all to anyone

sorry, that's the truth, I know P&Y club wants you to believe otherwise, and I know all the old wives tales, but facts are facts and states across the nation are realizing the truths, that's why they're more and more allowed every season, every year.

in the future, all states will allow them, like once all states turned the pages and allowed compounds, and there will be no negative impacts at all because of it (just like allowing the compound in didn't result in archery/bowhunting destruction as feared)

again, that's the truth and facts of it all, not my opinion
Old 08-03-2010, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Main reason arrowgun shooters want to freely post in here, is they want accepted as archery users and not separate equipment. Same reason they were not happy with not being able to participate in the bowhunting contest. Sure they have thier own contests, but not happy with this. So, they whined and cried until they were able too, now the contest blows.

It has nothing to do with wanting to contribute with this forum, only seeking acceptance.

Look at this thread. Says it all. Only something to prove.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/cros...l-sign-up.html
My thoughs exactly....the x-gunners are happy to have their own section, but do not want to feel excluded to the detriment of bow hunters.

The admin needs to add a compound bow section, or possibly a vertical bow section to cover hunting discussion related to all forms of vertical bows. Either one would satisfy me.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:12 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Sniggle
My thoughs exactly....the x-gunners are happy to have their own section, but do not want to feel excluded to the detriment of bow hunters.

The admin needs to add a compound bow section, or possibly a vertical bow section to cover hunting discussion related to all forms of vertical bows. Either one would satisfy me.
I agree. Its clear, its a polarizing issue, and easiest way to settle that is separate forums like they got with strict rules.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Xgun shooters should post in the Technical section because technically they're not bows .
Old 08-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

Main reason arrowgun shooters want to freely post in here, is they want accepted as archery users and not separate equipment. Same reason they were not happy with not being able to participate in the bowhunting contest. Sure they have thier own contests, but not happy with this. So, they whined and cried until they were able too, now the contest blows.

It has nothing to do with wanting to contribute with this forum, only seeking acceptance.

Look at this thread. Says it all. Only something to prove.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/cros...l-sign-up.html

whatever you say bc. hey i worded it wrong, but still aren't you the one that called us slob hunters and many other things. what i was going to do was prove to you that we all aren't slob hunters and other stuff you said, but i decided not to because narrow minded people like you is just a waste of time. i only brought up crossbowers to have their own contest is so we don't have to hear YOUR f***ing whining and crying and insults/cutdowns. gee we don't have our own contest do we. as far as i know there has only been 1 contest for firearms and one for bows. this is the first time i'm entering a contest and i really don't give a **** what you think. we didn't ruin the contest people like you will though. maybe christine can explain it to you so you might have a real slight chance of understanding/seeing. but with the thick head that you have, i'm sure you won't. fact: crossbows are still archery! always has and always will be. as far as contibuting. not in your eyes because you seem to think that you know it all and your way is the only way with your holier than thou attitude on here. if you want to keep on pestering/pushing me then go ahead i'll be more than happy to knock you off that high horse and you will fall hard on your ass!!!! .............and by the way you haven't even come close to ruffling up my feathers yet.

Last edited by noidurism; 08-04-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:49 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by noidurism
whatever you say bc. hey i worded it wrong, but still aren't you the one that called us slob hunters and many other things. what i was going to do was prove to you that we all aren't slob hunters and other stuff you said, but i decided not to because narrow minded people like you is just a waste of time. i only brought up crossbowers to have their own contest is so we don't have to hear YOUR f***ing whining and crying and insults/cutdowns. gee we don't have our own contest do we. as far as i know there has only been 1 contest for firearms and one for bows. this is the first time i'm entering a contest and i really don't give a **** what you think. we didn't ruin the contest people like you will though. maybe christine can explain it to you so you might have a real slight chance of understanding/seeing. but with the thick head that you have, i'm sure you won't. fact: crossbows are still archery! always has and always will be. as far as contibuting. not in your eyes because you seem to think that you know it all and your way is the only way with your holier than thou attitude on here. if you want to keep on pestering/pushing me then go ahead i'll be more than happy to knock you off that high horse and you will fall hard on your ass!!!! .............and by the way you haven't even come close to ruffling up my feathers yet.
First, I was replying to Sniggle and his questions. Not you. I could care less what happens in NY. Never plan on ever hunting there.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It will be ok.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

First, I was replying to Sniggle and his questions. Not you. I could care less what happens in NY. Never plan on ever hunting there.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It will be ok.

hurt feelings? LMAO. i'm not sorry that you didn't like my response. guess you shouldn't have brought me/my post (which was worded wrong) into your spoiled little temper tantrum. have a good day!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:05 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by noidurism
hurt feelings? LMAO. i'm not sorry that you didn't like my response. guess you shouldn't have brought me/my post (which was worded wrong) into your spoiled little temper tantrum. have a good day!
Actually I did like your response. Especially the tough guy talk. It did give me a good day and a chuckle. Thanks.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Actually I did like your response. Especially the tough guy talk. It did give me a good day and a chuckle. Thanks.
well glad you liked it, but you're way off about the tough guy talk. what i said has nothing to do with violence.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I deleted my original post since a friend pointed out to me (quite correctly, I might add) that I'm taking this stuff too seriously. I guess I am at that. Let the bashing continue.

Last edited by LittleChief; 08-04-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.