Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
So crossbow are legal now...... >

So crossbow are legal now......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So crossbow are legal now......

Old 08-03-2010, 06:49 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
And I got you to look up goofy pictures and post them as one of your first tasks of the day....way to start your day.....dance puppet dance......hahahahaha......

Schizophrenia = Steve Wilson.....false personal beliefs held with conviction in spite of reason or evidence to the contrary....KyBuckHunter needs to get help soon.
I know, your right, you ought to be in circus with your manipulation abilities along with papermaking with six figure income.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I know, your right, you ought to be in circus with your manipulation abilities along with papermaking with six figure income.
I really don't have special powers....it's just that you are so easy to control. Dance puppet dance.....hahahahahaha
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
I really don't have special powers....it's just that you are so easy to control. Dance puppet dance.....hahahahahaha
Is that right? Oh, no, the papermaker got me again. What will we all do?

Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I am just jealous of the crossbow hunters because they can shoot better than me without any of the work I put in. I'm sorry I have been an idiot over this whole topic. I have learned my lesson and hope to be a better person from now on.
I'm glad you are seeing the light now.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

Guys guys..enough...remember "it's all about the children"

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/200...accident-tyler

Hogwash! Ever heard of anyone killing themselves with a compound/long/recurve bow.

Big business = Sales Sales Sales!! Thanks god I'm on private land and somewhat away from the madness that will be the public woods with THAWCK guns everywhere.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 95Harley
Guys guys..enough...remember "it's all about the children"

Hogwash! Ever heard of anyone killing themselves with a compound/long/recurve bow.

Big business = Sales Sales Sales!! Thanks god I'm on private land and somewhat away from the madness that will be the public woods with THAWCK guns everywhere.

bc needs to read this
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big business = Sales Sales Sales!!

Exactly the same reasons compounds are in the archery seasons ..... ya'll want them banned too, right?

if you blame the crossbow for that boy's death, blame the treestand and the truck and ATV that got them into the woods too

sadly, the father is the only one to blame for the above tragic accident and he'll suffer his whole life for it

you should be embarrassed to use a child's death to further your anti-crossbow zealot thoughts

Last edited by Ranger77; 08-04-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 95Harley

Why yes I have.....He was walking with an arrow in the bow and tripped......

A bow hunting accident claimed the life of a Mountain City man Saturday evening. Michael Todd Stout, 43, 920 A. Davis Lane, died from massive blood loss after an arrow accidentally pierced the calf area of his leg, according to the Johnson County Sheriff's Department.

JCSD Deputy Johnny Roberts responded to Davis Lane after a neighbor called reporting the accident at approximately 5:30 p.m. Roberts found Stout in the front seat of his vehicle not far from his home.

"It is determined that the victim was walking with (the) bow in his left hand with (the) arrow in (the) bow and had apparently tripped, jabbing the arrow into his left leg," Roberts' report states. Roberts determined Stout removed the arrow from his leg before walking nearly one mile down the mountain to his vehicle, where he constructed a tourniquet for the wound then drove approximately a half mile before passing out from blood loss. Because Stout was driving a manual vehicle, his car came to a stop, according to the police report.

Roberts stated Stout possibly remained in his vehicle between one to four hours before a neighbor found him. He was transported to the Johnson County Health Center where he died due to massive blood loss, according to Johnson County Coroner Willie Debord.

Foul play is not suspected in the case.

Stout is survived by his wife, Lisa Henson Stout, and two daughters, Jessica and Rebekah.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:19 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by noidurism
bc needs to read this
Oh yea, read it many years ago. Aweful story.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Heck I almost killed myself today with my bow press!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.