Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year >

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Old 09-22-2009, 11:26 AM
  #1  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: York,Pa
Posts: 2,645
Default Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Me personally I am looking forward to rob and ben coming down the 3rd weekend of our season. We had a blast last year and formed a ton of memories. I look to make some new memories this year. I love to have these guys and really like it when were succesful. Just wandering if anyone else has a tradition where they do some hunting with other fella's? Would like to hear a out it.

P.s.
Rob & Ben, that corner is looking HOT!
twildasin is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:30 AM
  #2  
Typical Buck
 
boilermaker85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CROSSBOW COUNTY P.A
Posts: 693
Default Sounds abit to freindly to me? Hot corner? Lol

Originally Posted by twildasin View Post
me personally i am looking forward to rob and ben coming down the 3rd weekend of our season. We had a blast last year and formed a ton of memories. I look to make some new memories this year. I love to have these guys and really like it when were succesful. Just wandering if anyone else has a tradition where they do some hunting with other fella's? Would like to hear a out it.

P.s.
Rob & ben, that corner is looking hot!
good freinds dont let freinds hunt alone! "i thought everyone had a crew"to hunt with
boilermaker85 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
  #3  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: York,Pa
Posts: 2,645
Default

Originally Posted by boilermaker85 View Post
good freinds dont let freinds hunt alone! "i thought everyone had a crew"to hunt with
I fly solo on ocassion I take a guest.
twildasin is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:50 AM
  #4  
Dominant Buck
 
burniegoeasily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: land of the Lilliputians, In the state of insanity
Posts: 26,274
Default

Ill have several come and go on my land. All depends on their scheduals.
burniegoeasily is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
  #5  
Nontypical Buck
 
Ben / PA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hughesville, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

I am nearly always the host on weekends. During the week, I am either the hunter or the camera man. I thoroughly enjoyed and plan to enjoy again the York trip to TWild's outfitters, it's my "hunting trip" for the year as a married man with a young child, I am years away from being able to afford to take a trip west, but this is a great little getaway with good friends.
Ben / PA is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:02 AM
  #6  
Nontypical Buck
 
1shotkill1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
Posts: 2,335
Default

Um me and my dad. We have great memories.

And i'll meet many people that come to hunt the same private land as me.
1shotkill1993 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 AM
  #7  
Fork Horn
 
BvrHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Surry County, Va
Posts: 334
Default

Been my dads hunting buddy since I was around four, so for about 25 years now and will be for as long as the man up stairs allows us.....the best thing about it... I now have children of my own!!! Two Boys and a girl... my boys are 6 and 3 and already go with us...little porkchop my girl cant wait to get out there I can already tell.... And I have a slew of friends and other family members that we entertain as well... Isn't great!!!
BvrHunter is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:44 AM
  #8  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossberghunter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Darrtown, OH
Posts: 4,210
Default

well my dad hunts with me during gun season and me and my brother do some during the bowseason and sometimes some of my friends will come on the weekends but im usually alone 70% of the time
mossberghunter93 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 11:47 AM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
 
Hunt4Life23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 1,712
Default

I hunt with my dad and a few buddies a lot and have them come hunt at my place fairly often. I always wanted to get out and hunt other places even if it was the same state or surrounding states.
Hunt4Life23 is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
  #10  
Nontypical Buck
 
SwampCollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the ducks don't come no more
Posts: 4,420
Default

Originally Posted by BvrHunter View Post
Been my dads hunting buddy since I was around four, so for about 25 years now and will be for as long as the man up stairs allows us.....the best thing about it... I now have children of my own!!! Two Boys and a girl... my boys are 6 and 3 and already go with us...little porkchop my girl cant wait to get out there I can already tell.... And I have a slew of friends and other family members that we entertain as well... Isn't great!!!



Carrying your oldest out for youth day this saturday?
SwampCollie is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.