Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year >

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Old 09-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Me personally I am looking forward to rob and ben coming down the 3rd weekend of our season. We had a blast last year and formed a ton of memories. I look to make some new memories this year. I love to have these guys and really like it when were succesful. Just wandering if anyone else has a tradition where they do some hunting with other fella's? Would like to hear a out it.

P.s.
Rob & Ben, that corner is looking HOT!
Old 09-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default Sounds abit to freindly to me? Hot corner? Lol

Originally Posted by twildasin
me personally i am looking forward to rob and ben coming down the 3rd weekend of our season. We had a blast last year and formed a ton of memories. I look to make some new memories this year. I love to have these guys and really like it when were succesful. Just wandering if anyone else has a tradition where they do some hunting with other fella's? Would like to hear a out it.

P.s.
Rob & ben, that corner is looking hot!
good freinds dont let freinds hunt alone! "i thought everyone had a crew"to hunt with
Old 09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by boilermaker85
good freinds dont let freinds hunt alone! "i thought everyone had a crew"to hunt with
I fly solo on ocassion I take a guest.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Ill have several come and go on my land. All depends on their scheduals.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am nearly always the host on weekends. During the week, I am either the hunter or the camera man. I thoroughly enjoyed and plan to enjoy again the York trip to TWild's outfitters, it's my "hunting trip" for the year as a married man with a young child, I am years away from being able to afford to take a trip west, but this is a great little getaway with good friends.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Um me and my dad. We have great memories.

And i'll meet many people that come to hunt the same private land as me.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

Been my dads hunting buddy since I was around four, so for about 25 years now and will be for as long as the man up stairs allows us.....the best thing about it... I now have children of my own!!! Two Boys and a girl... my boys are 6 and 3 and already go with us...little porkchop my girl cant wait to get out there I can already tell.... And I have a slew of friends and other family members that we entertain as well... Isn't great!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

well my dad hunts with me during gun season and me and my brother do some during the bowseason and sometimes some of my friends will come on the weekends but im usually alone 70% of the time
Old 09-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt with my dad and a few buddies a lot and have them come hunt at my place fairly often. I always wanted to get out and hunt other places even if it was the same state or surrounding states.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
Been my dads hunting buddy since I was around four, so for about 25 years now and will be for as long as the man up stairs allows us.....the best thing about it... I now have children of my own!!! Two Boys and a girl... my boys are 6 and 3 and already go with us...little porkchop my girl cant wait to get out there I can already tell.... And I have a slew of friends and other family members that we entertain as well... Isn't great!!!

Carrying your oldest out for youth day this saturday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.