Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year >

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Old 09-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PABuck_HNTR
Maybe if we offer PT a few doe tags he'll show up at next years GTG.....LOL (Had an opening and had to take it PT)

Chris I hope by now you have received a few paychecks.
Doug i have recieved all money that was coiming to me.

i am looking forward to this season, however its not coming fast enough for me, i also hoping now that PT is coming down he will know the way to the GTG as he has to drive right by it to get to my place!!!!!!!
Chris PT
Old 09-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by pabuck_hntr
i hunt alone mostly now... Dad and grandpa retired from hunting years ago. Was making the trip to the big woods every year with my cousin, but he's hunting different areas now.

I would love to have some of you guys up here, but i don't have any property and very limited access to anything other than game lands. Kinda sucks

i have plenty of farm land down here doug, i would love to have you come down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Host of Hosts

Wow That's very generous Chris... I may just take you up on that one of these days. We'll have to work out the details. Maybe I can alteast get down one evening to meet PT and show him I'm not at all a scary guy.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Fork Horn

I let a couple of my buddies mooch some hunting time out of my stands. I run the deer out of those area's before they get there though! LOL Especially if I haven't arrowed one yet! LMAO!
Old 09-27-2009, 07:11 AM
Banned

I am "entertaining" my girlfriend, who is new into archery and bow hunting. So I am an instructor this year too.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Hosting
I'll be hosting my bud whom is also a shooter for Bowtech and were hoping to video 2 deer over 170 for the Bowtech site for Diamond & Bowtech.This will be the second time in 4 years he's been up with me for a hunt. Last time he passed on quite a few that were in the 140 range and he never got to see anything bigger.He's also with Scent-loc this time. Maybe he'll have something for me from Scent-loc to try out!!!! J/kI can only wish. Hopefully he'll connect with one our big bodied deer were known for,we'll be huntingfor 2 weeks from the 12th till the 29th of November.
Rocky
Old 09-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PABuck_HNTR
Wow That's very generous Chris... I may just take you up on that one of these days. We'll have to work out the details. Maybe I can alteast get down one evening to meet PT and show him I'm not at all a scary guy.

Doug i sent you a PM

i hope we can work something out!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd say almost everyhunt I'll do in pa I'll be by myself. Just don't have many friends that are very dedicated and will sit for any length of time... 45 minutes seems to be about what they're good for.... So usually I hunt alone.

Ryan.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

My family owns 3 farms and about 850 acres...We raise corn, soybeans, peanuts, cotton and wheat so we take 40-50 deer a year off these farms...

One of the farms has a cabin with outside water and electricity...
For 25 years or so we have had guests hunt with us...I have 2 buddies that I have taken each year for 20 years...We have had some great times and have also been there when one buddy's wife had breast cancer and the other lost his wife...

Lord willing, we have another 20 years in us...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Spike

I hunt alone....with nobody else....you know when I hunt alone....I prefer to be by myself!!

I hunt alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.