Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year >

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year

Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I usually hunt with buddies, mostly my Dad and brother. But other great friends are always around also. We take anyone who wants to go with us and try our best to set them up on a deer. We used to host a "Wheelin Sportsman" event and had about 10-15 guys out in one weekend. Of course down here (bama) we have access to lots of acres and plenty of guys to take and to go with from church. Our website is www.huntchristiancreek.com

BTW if you needed one, theres another reason to go to church! ; )
Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by stancel
I hunt alone....with nobody else....you know when I hunt alone....I prefer to be by myself!!

I hunt alone.
Yeah, but I bet you with .
Old 09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I usually hunt alone. I have a friend who has hunted with me for several years, but he has pretty much quit hunting since he and his wife have separated. I deer and turkey hunt my 200 acres pretty much by myself, which for the most part I prefer. I like to host and guide every now and then.