Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
think deer don't drop >

think deer don't drop

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

think deer don't drop

Old 08-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Typical Buck

that bid dude was nervous as all get out! He jumped the string pain and simple! Truly amazing animals.

ya'll happen to read any of the comments? there are some absolute retards out there..............

Originally Posted by TFOX
I made the comment on youtube.The person that put up the video deleted it.
is this your quote?

PhilMadewell (14 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Really cool Vid!!! arrow kicks a little and looks a bit underspined, Might be able to get it there a bit quicker and get him next time with a tune!! really cool stuff though!!

it's still there. don't think the poster can delete the comments but could be wrong.

Last edited by cartman308; 08-24-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

That buck was on guard the entire time he was there. He knew something was up. notice how he covered his "kill zone" with his front leg? He leaned into it. This is a natural instict for deer when they sense something isnt right. Pay attention the the next nervous deer you see from your stand. This thread could start something great on deer behavior and reaction. I may just have to start something. Great video, amazing animal.