Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Shot the Rage FINALY! >

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:34 AM

Default NAP Spitfire MAXX

I like these heads better than the rage due to no o-ring to worry about and they fly just as good as the rage and also have a
1-3/4 cut

Wes
Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

Rage is by far the best expandable on the market today . I think it is the best broadhead ever .
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL... got to love the haters.. its kind of like how everyone hates on Kyle Busch... EVERYONE hates a winner...
Old 07-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
I got the Rage 2 Bladers yesterday and I tell ya what. Just a slight adjustment left and right and I was hitting the same hole over and over at 20 yards. I tell ya this is the best flying head I have ever shot in my bow hunting career. I started out with Thunderheads and they were good but never gave me a pass through, I then switched to Satelite heads and they just plain out sucked, I went back to TH and again same results as before, then I went to Muzzys and they were fantasic, pass through every time. Ran out of muzzys switched to Wasps, great heads! Again pass through everytime and never lost a deer, Now im using rage expandables on my new carbon epics, and i have never been so satisfied with a head. Now to see them in action on a nice buck or doe! I am PUMPED!!!
Not to be a Wise-arse here, but WHY on earth are you going to expect pass-through's with a RAGE when you weren't getting them with a TH???? That argument falls FLAT on it's face.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:37 AM

I bought some rage broadheads last year and the practice head was on the money. As I took them to the woods they opened in flight even with the o-ring secured but as they flew they were wild so back to Muzzy's for me. They also cost me my biggest buck ever.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
WHY on earth are you going to expect pass-through's with a RAGE when you weren't getting them with a TH????
That's what I was thinking.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bob H in NH
How would you know the blade opens in flight? I assume it planed off line?
Oh trust me you will know. They look alot like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBFTK-xsMg

I think it's funny that you guys praise a unrealiable piece of crap Gimmick head but attempt to put down the tried and true fixed blades, that have have thousands of kills to their credit.

Bottom line you owe it to the animals you pursue, to use the best equipment. Not something that only works "part of the time" or when the conditions are right, like rage broadheads.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Spike

I didn't care for the rages. They kept opening when I moved my bow in the tree. Talk about extra movement trying to fix it when you got deer moving around. I shoot Aftershock now and love them.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i absolutely love rages. even if you hit the deer bad you will more than likely find it. it makes them bleed ALOT!
Old 07-31-2009, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought rage flew awesome until I shot slick tricks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.