Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Shot the Rage FINALY! >

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Old 07-31-2009, 04:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Shot the Rage FINALY!

I got the Rage 2 Bladers yesterday and I tell ya what. Just a slight adjustment left and right and I was hitting the same hole over and over at 20 yards. I tell ya this is the best flying head I have ever shot in my bow hunting career. I started out with Thunderheads and they were good but never gave me a pass through, I then switched to Satelite heads and they just plain out sucked, I went back to TH and again same results as before, then I went to Muzzys and they were fantasic, pass through every time. Ran out of muzzys switched to Wasps, great heads! Again pass through everytime and never lost a deer, Now im using rage expandables on my new carbon epics, and i have never been so satisfied with a head. Now to see them in action on a nice buck or doe! I am PUMPED!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:59 AM
Typical Buck

Just wait till the blades come open in flight... Then see if they are the best shooting heads you have ever shot in your bowhunting career.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:17 AM
Spike

I think you will love the rage! Awesome broadhead. I haven't been dissapointed yet.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ohh youre the one that had the bad experience with them hu? No biggie. Out of the hundreds of good experiences I have heard people have had, versus the one or two bad ones Ive heard, I think Ill take my chances. My chances are pretty high that I wont see any problems, if something does, oh well. Its no different than a blade breaking off upon impact on a fixed head. And yes I have had that happen. Theres nothing in this world thats guarenteed 100%.

Originally Posted by ElkNutz
Just wait till the blades come open in flight... Then see if they are the best shooting heads you have ever shot in your bowhunting career.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Fork Horn

Hated Rage always opened up on flight.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

I have never had the blades open in flight on me . They are the best heads I have ever bought .
Old 07-31-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

The heads will not open in flight unless you are careless enough to shoot them with the blade improperly secured.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

How would you know the blade opens in flight? I assume it planed off line?
Old 07-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good point Bob, im thinking they werent shooting fast enough bows or they didnt pay attention the blades when they removed them from their quivers and they werent tight against the oring...thats my guess.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

If the blades are not secured properly by the rubber o-ring, then the blade will make a distinctive twang as the arrow flexes leaving the bow. It can happen if you dislodge the blade by bumping it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.