Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Shot the Rage FINALY! >

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Rage FINALY!

Old 08-07-2009, 07:14 AM
  #121  
Dominant Buck
 
GMMAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location:
Posts: 21,043
Default

Annika:

I didn't ask YOU. I made a statement about the co. If you have no ties, then it's a non-issue. If you do, I wish you'd address it. No biggie to me, either way....and no malice intended. It was/is a sincere suggestion.
GMMAT is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM
  #122  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location:
Posts: 414
Default

Originally Posted by GMMAT View Post
Annika:

I didn't ask YOU. I made a statement about the co. If you have no ties, then it's a non-issue. If you do, I wish you'd address it. No biggie to me, either way....and no malice intended. It was/is a sincere suggestion.

I appreciate and understand your suggestion but I have no ties to the company so I can't address your question.
annika3 is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 09:23 AM
  #123  
Typical Buck
 
Sooner State Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 772
Default

Originally Posted by annika3 View Post
I appreciate and understand your suggestion but I have no ties to the company so I can't address your question.
Is that the truth? I thought it was documented in a similar Rage thread last year that you indeed were affiliated with the company.

If you aren't officially employed by Rage, there must be a connection given the % of your posts that have to do with these particular broadheads.

Doesn't matter whether you are or aren't, but honesty is important to consumers.
Sooner State Hunter is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
  #124  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location:
Posts: 414
Default

Originally Posted by Sooner State Hunter View Post
Is that the truth? I thought it was documented in a similar Rage thread last year that you indeed were affiliated with the company.

If you aren't officially employed by Rage, there must be a connection given the % of your posts that have to do with these particular broadheads.

Doesn't matter whether you are or aren't, but honesty is important to consumers.



I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.
annika3 is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 10:27 AM
  #125  
Typical Buck
 
Sooner State Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 772
Default

Originally Posted by annika3 View Post
[/b]


I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.
Fair enough, thank you for your honesty.
Sooner State Hunter is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
  #126  
Typical Buck
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location:
Posts: 562
Default

Originally Posted by GMMAT View Post
Spew? Feel free to offer up your own opinions....but judge mine on their merits, solely. If I'e given false information in this (or any other) thread that you have issues with.....let them be known.

I (as this thread signifies) base a lot of what I know on past ERRORS.
Please re-read that, I wasn't intending it as an attack on your experience. It was meant as a compliment about your knowledge.

Apologies if it came out wrong.

Last edited by Beezer; 08-07-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Beezer is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 12:36 PM
  #127  
Typical Buck
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location:
Posts: 562
Default

Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
I'm not so sure he was knocking you down Jeff. Maybe praising you Instead.
Exactly, but depending on how you read it I guess it does come out with a hint of sarcasm.
Beezer is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
  #128  
Fork Horn
 
berettaguy17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ottawa, IL
Posts: 164
Default

so even though you guys are doing all this arguing, the guy that started this post hasnt came back since we started telling him there is no way he is shooting 304 fps. the arguing has not meant anything except to you guys. but he is still going to go out into the woods shooting about 200 thinking hes shooting 300 and shoot a set up that is not in tune
berettaguy17 is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
  #129  
Nontypical Buck
 
mohunter82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Camden,MO
Posts: 2,546
Default

thats exactly what i was thinking the other day beretta. i haven't hardly seen him back on this thread since it started getting hot.
mohunter82 is offline  
Old 08-07-2009, 02:22 PM
  #130  
bigcountry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ok since you helped pimp this product. Tell us hunters what the rage will do that BH's haven't been doing for dozens of years?

If a person hits the deer in the vitals with any bladed product, (including knapped obsidian point) and can't get the job done, he should take up tennis or something.



Originally Posted by annika3 View Post
[/b]


I agree with you 100%

There is or should I say was a connection to Rage. As I have stated before I was part owner of Field Logic which owns the Rage. I was minority owner of the company and was bought out over 2 1/2 years ago. I was bought out without my consent, meaning I didn't want to but was forced to sell to my partner.

I helped design the head and that is why I am very passionate about the Rage. But with the way things went down for me at Field Logic I should be negative about the head but I can't because I know how well it works.

Now, with not being there for 2 1/2 years I am not sure what they have all done different or how their advertising all works. I am a true believer that a 2" rear opening head built correctly is one of the most devastating heads made.
 

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.