Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
bowtech diamond issues ? >

bowtech diamond issues ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech diamond issues ?

Old 07-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Because everybody else does.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Then why do they put their email addresses on the "contact us" page?
Didn't say you couldn't email lots of companies, just not your best bet to get something taken care of.

Email is the easiest for a consumer, but many times never makes it where it should go and then many times does not get the attention it deserves. I'm not saying it's right but it does happen with many, many companies. If I really want to get an issue resolved I'll pick up the phone and talk to a person or at least leave a message. BowTech's customer service is as good as any other company I've dealt with.

I've found in my many years as a dealer as well as a consumer that most companies go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, but then again you will Never please everybody regardless of how hard you try. That's just a fact of life!

Dan
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Then why do they put their email addresses on the "contact us" page?

Probably for the same reason that I have emailed AND called, to create some kind of (for lack of better words) paper trail. This way there is a record of what has transpired and not just some guy saying "Well I called and talk to a guy." Do both and I firmly believe you will get results, with any company that provides more than one way to contact them.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

ok next have messaged bowtech shooter on here now will see if he gets back to me regarding this will try to call them later today or tomorrow as i have to allow for the time difference but the longer it is the more annoyed im getting
you start thinking to yourself "why did i ever buy this bow" or "i will never buy diamond /bowtech again" and i hate that
Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not mention, that many company's SPAM filters in the US will often dump stuff into a black hole when it's got .au .uk or other extensions in the addy UNLESS they have approved it. Lord knows I get a pile of craptastic "YO"VE WON THE UK/AUSSIE LOTTERY" emails from .uk/.au addys, so I'm sure a big company like Bowtech gets a ton.

Not an excuse, just sayin...

and FWIW- I know you are not happy and understandably so, but the wear in your pic is not bad in the least. I've seen far worse than that on a couple of relatively new (08) Bowtechs come back through the shop- they looked like someone took sandpaper to them. IDK what the deal is with them wearing like that.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

no your right not that bad but bad enough on a bow thats hardly been used
Old 07-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JeffB
Not mention, that many company's SPAM filters in the US will often dump stuff into a black hole when it's got .au .uk or other extensions in the addy UNLESS they have approved it. Lord knows I get a pile of craptastic "YO"VE WON THE UK/AUSSIE LOTTERY" emails from .uk/.au addys, so I'm sure a big company like Bowtech gets a ton.

Not an excuse, just sayin...

and FWIW- I know you are not happy and understandably so, but the wear in your pic is not bad in the least. I've seen far worse than that on a couple of relatively new (08) Bowtechs come back through the shop- they looked like someone took sandpaper to them. IDK what the deal is with them wearing like that.

That is a good view point I hadn't considered.

Granted now, I'm a dealer, and as Dan said... BT/Diamond's customer service is as good as anys.... ehhh..... well I'd say overall they are about par. I've had my issues with them. I will vouch 100% for Nick, Todd and Garrett there.... I have always gotten a call back the same day I leave a voicemail for any one of those gents.... and any issues or mistakes (and they do happen to everyone) have been dealt with swiftly. Some folks there of course are harder to get ahold of than others. It seems that they don't quite have enough folks on board sometimes.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:08 AM
Typical Buck

ok latest is i have now phoned bowtech and left a message with my email address (easier then expecting them to call me in england ) and explanation of the problem lets see if they get back to me now so far its been
store in uk : no help
email to bowtech : no response
pm to bowtech shooter on here : still waiting
phone call to bowtech: waiting for reply
Old 07-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
ok latest is i have now phoned bowtech and left a message with my email address (easier then expecting them to call me in england ) and explanation of the problem lets see if they get back to me now so far its been
store in uk : no help
email to bowtech : no response
pm to bowtech shooter on here : still waiting
phone call to bowtech: waiting for reply
CHECK YOUR PM's, I sent you one that SHOULD HELP!!! Otherwise, I have a nice Hoyt for sale.....
Old 07-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
CHECK YOUR PM's, I sent you one that SHOULD HELP!!! Otherwise, I have a nice Hoyt for sale.....
got your pm mate sent a pm off but still no reply mmmmmmmm a hoyt are they still made of wood lmao lets see if bowtech_shooter gets back to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.