Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
bowtech diamond issues ? >

bowtech diamond issues ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech diamond issues ?

Old 07-19-2009, 03:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default bowtech diamond issues ?

ok so to al lthe bowtech staff i need some help its nothing major just a bit disspointing in october last year on a trip to the usa i purchased a diamond marquis
i have only shot it about 8 times and maybe 200 or so arrows but noticed today that the paint coating is flaking away from the grip area on the back side of the bow is this a common problem something bowtech is aware of ???

if so what can i do as i said it doesnt affect the bow just it looks bad have never had this happen on any bow before and my last bow i had for 10 years

any help or guidance please
Old 07-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

I would contact Bowtech
Old 07-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oz, yours if the first I've heard of. The Marquis is an incredible bow and honestly, beautiful in my opinion and your issue would somewhat **** me off. Do you have a local dealer there in Australia? If so, what does he have to say and if you don't get satisfied there, contact Bowtech directly and explain your issue. If all else fails, please contact me back and I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

rob dont get me wrong im happy with the bow and love how it looks and your right it really did p++s me off as i dont even grip the bow where it is worn
sadly im not in australia im in uk and the bowtech dealer here wont help me because i purchased it in USA florida long way to go for me will send a message to bowtech and see what happens will take a pic and post it on here soon
Old 07-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

ok hears a pic i hope you ca nsee the wear marks there not big yet but it sure feels bad
Attached Thumbnails bowtech diamond issues ?-2009_0719bow0005.jpg  
Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Typical Buck

ok rob
email sent to diamond will let you know what there reply is have contacted the uk dealer and he says he cant help i need to take it back to the purchase place which is not the easiest thing to do being im in uk
Old 07-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Keep us posted.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
Sadly im not in Australia im in UK and the bowtech dealer here wont help me because i purchased it in USA Florida long way to go for me will send a message to bowtech and see what happens will take a pic and post it on here soon
Why would It matter where you bought It? A dealer Is a dealer right? Sounds to me like the UK salesman Is passing the buck and don't want to deal with It. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Good luck oz, hope It all works out for ya.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

yeah i think your right mate

there is a reason i dont deal with shops over here it is all orientated towards olympic archery
field archery as we know it is just a small sideline trying to get a camo bow over here is a hard thing to do of course if you want a pink or red one no worries
will let you all know what diamond if i get no joy will let rob know he can give them a kick for me lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Typical Buck

ok latest update no response from bowtech or diamond ( i know there the same company ) so a little dissapointed so far i honestly thought there customer relations was better then that ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.