Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Great customer service >

Great customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Great customer service

Old 03-11-2009, 06:43 PM

Default Great customer service

This is a probably a common problem, but the rubber string stop on my '08 Diamond Marquis started to pull free and stick to the string after a few hundred shots. I guess those little rubber "nubs" that hold them in ripped, which caused it to pull free. So I asked for new ones at my local Sportsman's Warehouse store and Cabelas, but they did not have any replacements. The best they advise they could give was to call Diamond, since we do not have another authorized dealer close by. REMEMBER- UTAH is Hoyt country!!

So, with a little hesitation, I went to the Diamond Archery site last Friday, clicked on the "Contact Us" tab, and left a note for thier customer service department. Within 10 minutes, I got an email response, and a note saying new ones were in the mail. Today, a packaged arrived in the mail, and sure enough, new rubber stops, FREE of CHARGE, in only 3 business days!

I don't know if this is typical, but it sure made me appreciate my decision to purchase a Diamond/Bowtech product. You can bet it will influence my future purchases as well.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Great customer service

Bowjax sells them too. I have one on my 82nd and I beleive their material has superior tear resistance. You can get them from MeanV2 on here.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Great customer service

I do have them on the website, and I personally believe the advantage to the one I sell is the flat service the string lands against That and the material seems very durable. Any V catch devices I have played with have caused more issues than they have cured.

Dan