Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Companies that have great customer service >

Companies that have great customer service

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Companies that have great customer service

Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Companies that have great customer service

You know with the economy being as tough as it is lately, we need to make our dollar stretch as far as possible. We always talk about which products work best but things happen, how about which companies stand behind their products. You know what I'm talking about; when you make a call you get a real person, people who do their best to make sure that we're happy,reps that accept the fact that their product might be defective.No product is perfect, if they had to ensure 100% perfection the initial cost would be much higher so we as consumers have to accept that things break once in a while. Here's a short list of companies that have gone out of their way to make me happy, let's hear what some of you have experienced lately.

Diamond Archery
Outdoor Edge cutlery
Primos game calls
Limbsaver
Bass Pro Shops
Kent Cartridges
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Companies that have great customer service

After working in, and managing archery shops for 16 years, I've found PSE to be the standard for which all others should strive to be.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Typical Buck

Magnus Broadheads- lifetime guarantee
NAP- (broke an expandable in a target while testing it, couldnt get the screws out to replace the blades, and got a new head plus replacement blades for three heads)
Old 07-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

G5. Had a pack of stikers with loose blades. Called and they sent me a new pack with a return label for the old ones for their engis to look at.
Magnus Broadheads - no personal experiance but have never heard a bad thing on them. The owner is on ArcheryTalk alot. Lifetime no question asked warrenty.
Never had to deal with any other archery comany.

Dealer told me that Bowtech has been fantastic everytime they had an issue with a bow. Said they even replaced the limbs and cams on a customers bow that did a bone head thing and ruined them (he cut his string......intentionally!!! more to the story but anyway) Said bowtech charged them $50 bucks but said next time bring the checkbook.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cartman308

Dealer told me that Bowtech has been fantastic everytime they had an issue with a bow. Said they even replaced the limbs and cams on a customers bow that did a bone head thing and ruined them (he cut his string......intentionally!!! more to the story but anyway) Said bowtech charged them $50 bucks but said next time bring the checkbook.
Bowtech/Diamond has always been good to me. The mounting bracket on my quiver broke, I made a phone call and two days later I had a replacement, no questions asked.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 AM

QAD rest company are awesome. Summit tree stands are above and beyond when it comes to customer service also.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

QAD Bow rest is a great company for customer service. A couple of years ago, had a Ultra Rest mess up on me. Well I found out through a bow shop there was a problem with the first model of the rest. Called QAD up and told him what I had, within 3 days had a new upgraded model at my door, did not have to send in the old one first. They were great.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello, my name is Pastorjim. I hang out mainly in the trailcam section. Did I mention I'm addicted to trailcams?Anyway, I digress. Any company seems to be great when it's a smooth transaction with no issues. It is when something goes wrong that we find out what a company is all about. I have purchased several trailcams from a company online. This great company is Trailcampro.com. Several years ago when I purchased my first camera from them, I had an issue that I couldn't seem to fix. I called on a holiday weekend, just to leave a message for the next buisness day, thinking they would respond the next time they were open. Wrong, they called me back within 1 hour and spent nearly an hour on the phone with me until we fiqured out the problem with the cam, which really wasn't a problem with the cam at all but a problem with the card I was using. Even after all that, they offered to send me a card at their expense which really wasn't even their responsibility. They would email me from time to time after that just to be sure things were going okay with the cam I had purchased. I recently wanted a different type of camera so I called them up, that's right, I said called them because they really prefer that you speak to someone in person as opposed to just communicating over the net. Anyway, I asked their advice on what type of camera I needed. They didn't try to sell me their most expensive camera but instead sold me one that fulfilled the need I said I had. When they shipped it to me, the owner included a nice personal note along with a hat from a company that makes a camera he knew I had, although I hadn't purchased that particular camera from him. I justthought it was a nice gesture. After I had had the camera for about 2wks they called me to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. After about a month, they emailed me to make sure the camera was working okay. I have now had that camera for two months and it is not working properly. I emailed them about my problem and within seven minutes they had emailed me back with an offer to replace, refund, or let me have another type ofcamera in it's place, all shipping at their expense. Then they called me to let me know that the fellow who was handling my problem was taking a new job at the end of this week but they wanted to assure me that they had communicated my problem to everyone else in the office so that even after he left, the others would be familiar with the situation. Then they emailed me everyone else' names andemail addresses so I would know who to contact since the person I had dealt with was leaving. I know this turning into a long post but you know we all complain long and loud when we think we don't get good customer service, so I just wanted to make sure I gave this company, Trailcampro, their due for the great service they have given me.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

P.S. I've also had really great service from NAP and Reconyx.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

Wow! Im kina in the market for a trailcam. been on trailcampro.com a few time. guess ill be going back soon!

thanks pastorjim for the info
Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bows: PSE, Bowtech, Mathews are all great. Martin and Pearson suck hind tit.

Broadheads: Slick Trick, Magnus, G5

Arrows: Carbon Express

Sights: HHA and Montana Black Gold are top notch.

Rests: Rip Cord, QAD, Trophy Taker

Stabilizers: Doinker

Quick Reply: Companies that have great customer service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.