Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind >

Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind

Old 02-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

That's the little thing right there, that you call a "hook". Man if they would just install about 4 or 5 of those on the inside and outside of the door with a flap to use interior or exterior. BAM!! No more zipper.

By the way, I bought mine without the net mesh and decided to order the predator replacement net from Double-Bull. It works pretty good.

LT
Ah yes, I hear what you saying.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind

I have the same blind Rob, so does Greg. We used his out in Illinois and I used mine a bit here in our late muzzleloader season.
My buddy Russ spent the extra $70 and got the Ground Max "Vision" model and I have to say after using both I wish i would have ponied up the extra bucks for that model instead.
They're both made of the same quality construction and materials overall but I don't like the windows on the PRedator one at all.
I hate the velcro which is completely impractical for making any adjustments on the fly if animals are around and the holes always seem to be too small, open in the wrong shape or your dorking around with the velcro and flaps.

The 'Vision" with it's curtain style windows and the inner wall portion of the windows is held in place by silent magnets. The wide uniform opening all the way around is better IMO as well.

All in all I like the way mine is constructed but I wish I had played with the slightly more expensive Vision model because I like that one twice as much. LOL