Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 ground max deluxe ground blind >

ground max deluxe ground blind

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

ground max deluxe ground blind

Old 12-19-2006, 11:28 PM

Default ground max deluxe ground blind

have any of yall used it i would really like to hear some goods and bads of this product because im planning to get it for christmas with a bass pro gift card so i would really appreciate any info
Old 12-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ground max deluxe ground blind

Never heard of that one , but I gotta ask you why don't you consider a Double Bull T5 or the Matrix .
These are the best blinds on the market and well worth the money their construction will last a life time of hunting.
BowhuntingWorld magazine 2007 readers choice awards voted the Double Bull Archery Blinds No. # 1.
North American Hunting Club recomends this product very highly and so does The National Wild Turkey Federation.
I suggested to you in a post you made not to long ago that there is a member of this site that sells these blinds in the classifieds.
His name is gregholland and you can find him in the hunting gear section of the classifieds , he's an honest guy and alot of members here have bought blinds from him.
Check him out I know he'll work with you on a payment plan , it wouldn't hurt to look and ask questions.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:32 AM

thanks again RD
Old 12-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gregholland

thanks again RD
Your welcome Greg
Old 12-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have the ground max blind. I bought it on sale at bass pro for $60.00 or so. Its not the deluxe so its a bit smaller, I wish I had gotten the bigger one especially for bow hunting but I make it work. I really enjoy it! The first day I took it out a six point stood about 10 yards from me and didnt even seem to notice. I didnt even add any limbs or brush to conceal it even more. It does have a nice bow hanger mounted from the ceiling which is a really nice feature. I did make a few modifications to it. I bought some camo netting and put it across the large triangle windows. I dont shoot through it but I did cut two shooting lanes throught it and it seems to work great. Also I modified the bag a little since it is like the bag for most colapsable chairs. You fold them up and slid them down into the bad.....hopefully you know what im talking about. What i did is cut the stitchingall the way to the bottom and installed some metal feruls, like you typically see on tarps. That way I dont have to slide it out of the bag which is noisy. I just unlace my bag from around my blind and pop it up and im ready.

If you do get one work it through set up and tear down 10-15 times. It will also help quiet it down when popping it out.....oh yeah and the fabric on it is so much better than my other blind. My ameristep is made out of the tent material. The ground max is really thick and does not flap in the wind like my other blind. I know everyone swears by the double bull's and im not knocking them at all. I would love to own one, but it just out of my price range. The way I figure it if I bought a double bull I would have to work more and hunt less to pay for it...and that dosent make much sense to me. For the price I feel that the Ground max is the way to go.

I hope this helps and sorry for rambling on and on. If you have anymore questions ill check back on this thread. Best of luck and happy hunting!
Old 12-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one and really like it. I also purchased it at Bass Pro. The prices in the store wasn't the same as the website price. I printed the cheaper web price and took it to the store and they honored it for me. Be sure to check first. As for the blind, it is very easy to set up and the size is really great. I used it all season and had several deer that came right up to me without any hesitation. I am going hunting tomorrow for the first time in a tree stand. Should be interesting.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:30 AM

RDHunter, how much of a kick-back do you get for pimping Double Bull as much as you do?
Old 12-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

RDHunter, how much of a kick-back do you get for pimping Double Bull as much as you do?
I was wondering when somebody was gonna get around to that question.

I don't get any ( kick backs ) or any other commission for ( pimping ) the product.

I'm just a firm beleaver in this blind and would recomomend it to everyone.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:14 AM

Fair enough.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 AM

LMAO, some people just can't be happy with anything can they? RD, whenever you want a blind at cost just let me know. It's the least I can do for you since you are my pimp!!LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: ground max deluxe ground blind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.