Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Good Luck MI and PA >

Good Luck MI and PA

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Good Luck MI and PA

Old 12-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default Good Luck MI and PA

Well, tomorrow will be my last hunt and I did not meet either goal (>120" and late season mature doe). I did have a ton of fun and will be sorry to see it go. I can tell you that I spent too much time huntingand it needs to end since I have a family. Good luck to those closing out the season in the next few days. I am hoping to send pictures of my doe or buck tomorrow, but it will have to be a miracle. 2 things to look forward too, getting my 1st 300 on a five spot and spring gobbler. Set your goals high for your capabilities and have fun. PS I had a guy dry fire an 82nd behind me with it cranked to the max 70#. What a terrible noise. I cannot believe that it did not explode. Did not look like much damage from a safe distance but I was not going to look at it since the string was off one cam. Good luck and let it snow in MI.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Good Luck MI and PA

My wife said go and that I will...

On Jan 1st - I'll be in Huron County, MI....

And if all goes well I'll kill my 7th deer for this year.

Here are the tool boxesI'll be with on Thursday...

You don't want to be inside of 200 yards with a shotgun and a range finder of these fruitcakes.