Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The best bows out there... >

The best bows out there...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The best bows out there...

Old 12-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The best bows out there...

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Thats exactly what i was thinking Its a conspiracy man [8D]
ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I see the off season crew coming in to ruffle some feathers...Good stuff.[8D]
What the heck are you doing here Blood? Go get that NT, your team is counting on you!
Old 12-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bitterroot21

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

First of all I want to say welcome to the bowhunting forum huntingirl 89. Don't believe I've seen you in here before.

I'm with you on this one. I myself hunt with an old PSE bow from time to time and have taken 2 P&Y animals with it. I don't know if some of us feel like we have to keep up with the Jones' or what, but I have no problem with someone shooting an older bow. I would put my old PSEup against some of these guys with these new Bowtechs anyday!

Sounds to melike you have Bow envy. Why name Bowtech specifically? Personally I have a Bowtech and I am confident in my ability with it. It may not be as new as some but it is an 06. I guess according to you I am Keeping Up With The Jones'. Nice generalization on your part.

How's the handshock on that old bow of yours? Noise?

Whatever....
Easy there bitterroot! I said I shoot an old PSE from time to time. I have another bow that is my main bow and believe it or not it's a bowtech! OH MY!!! I just like to shoot the old bow that I used for my first bow kill. Nothing wrong with that is there??
No nothing wrong with that, but to make a blanket statement about some crappy old bow being a better shooter than the new ones is crazy, oh wait you are just claiming to be a better archer than anyone with a new bow.

You can't even decide which bow to use.
Good Gosh what is your problem??? I like to take an old bow hunting and now I'm the new black sheep of the bowhunting forum. Who knows. Maybe I could mop the deck with you on the course with the old PSE Carrol Intruder. Get a grip man!
You know PSE stands for Penis Size Envy, right?
Thats a new one to me. I've heard Pull Shoot Explode and Parts Scattered Everywhere.[&:]
Old 12-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

AIn't ya'll got some cookin'.....or ironin' to do?
Naww! With the money we saved not buying overpriced archery equipment, we bought a microwave and some nifty permanent press clothes.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

First of all I want to say welcome to the bowhunting forum huntingirl 89. Don't believe I've seen you in here before.

I'm with you on this one. I myself hunt with an old PSE bow from time to time and have taken 2 P&Y animals with it. I don't know if some of us feel like we have to keep up with the Jones' or what, but I have no problem with someone shooting an older bow. I would put my old PSEup against some of these guys with these new Bowtechs anyday!

Sounds to melike you have Bow envy. Why name Bowtech specifically? Personally I have a Bowtech and I am confident in my ability with it. It may not be as new as some but it is an 06. I guess according to you I am Keeping Up With The Jones'. Nice generalization on your part.

How's the handshock on that old bow of yours? Noise?

Whatever....
Easy there bitterroot! I said I shoot an old PSE from time to time. I have another bow that is my main bow and believe it or not it's a bowtech! OH MY!!! I just like to shoot the old bow that I used for my first bow kill. Nothing wrong with that is there??
No nothing wrong with that, but to make a blanket statement about some crappy old bow being a better shooter than the new ones is crazy, oh wait you are just claiming to be a better archer than anyone with a new bow.

You can't even decide which bow to use.
Good Gosh what is your problem??? I like to take an old bow hunting and now I'm the new black sheep of the bowhunting forum. Who knows. Maybe I could mop the deck with you on the course with the old PSE Carrol Intruder. Get a grip man!
You know PSE stands for Penis Size Envy, right?
What's the record for the longest quote of a quote of a qoute.............?
Old 12-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

I've been saying this for years! I took my biggest buckwith my old bow and haven't come close to it since I switched to the newer ones. Next year, I'm going back to "Old Faithful"

I betcha don't.

I really don't think the bow has anything to with it, as long as you have confidence in what your shooting. As long as you know you can put the arrow where it needs to be consistantly, you're good to go.

By the way, I am getting a new bow this year.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Ya'll know why women have smaller feet?

Old 12-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

By the way, I am getting a new bow this year.

Good luck shooting a big buck, according to some you won't stand a chance.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Matriarch Doe!

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

Pictures of DavidMills dog playing dead don't count!!
HA! Well, I took this lion in the Oregon Cascades. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. But I did thispainting of it, which is a very accurate depiction.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

The best bows aren't just the old ones, they're the ones in the hands of a master bowman.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: hntngirl

HA! Well, I took this lion in the Oregon Cascades. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. But I did this painting of it, which is a very accurate depiction.

Congrats on the lion he looks a beast!

This is probably the best thread I think I have ever read on this forum keep it coming girls.

After reading this I am thinking of junking my Bowtech and going to a BBQ fork and bungy cord!

Quick Reply: The best bows out there...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.