Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one ! >

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Old 11-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

Stealthy, I've got to say I agree with you. It takes an extra 2 minutes to wipe of some blood and create a classy picture that can be displayed anywhere for anyone to see. Personally, I wouldn't want a picture of a nice buck in my living room if there is blood all over it, the tongue hanging out and its thrown in the back of a pick up truck like bag of dog food. To each his own though. I do sympathize with you on all this bashing you've been getting, it appears that its ok for some to have the opinion you do, however, others like yourself get bashed for it.

PT, while I do agree that its to each his own, isn't it kind of the pot calling the kettle black in you saying..."Do you guys wanna know what I HATE the most about threads like this??? You do? I'm glad you asked!! There are many young hunters on here ...... and they have to hear CRAP like this:[:@] ....." Does it not show new hunters another bad side when we show that not all opinions are accepted. You're saying all opinions should be accepted and then you turn around and knocking stealthy in favor of your own opinion?
I have ZERO problems with Stealthy's opinion Wahoo ....please read before you come at me ..... my issue is with his judgemental way of putting it out there ....... he is saying that we are wrong and he is right .....can you see the difference?????? He is elevating what he prefers by belittling what others do ..... can you see that or not? I don't necessarily disagree with him .... it's HOW he said it ...
Old 11-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I have ZERO problems with Stealthy's opinion Wahoo ....please read before you come at me ..... my issue is with his judgemental way of putting it out there ....... he is saying that we are wrong and he is right .....can you see the difference?????? He is elevating what he prefers by belittling what others do ..... can you see that or not? I don't necessarily disagree with him .... it's HOW he said it ...
I gotcha bud, and I understand where you're coming from in how he said what he did...but if you disagree with how he stated something why not tell him that rather than saying "Shut up ...there ....I said it ... take pics the way you want and let others take them the way they want ... it's a freakin animal ,,,not a human ..you killed it and cut it's junk off and you talk about respecting it ?? LOL .....give me a break". I do completely understand where you're coming from I just thought it could've been handled with a lil' more subtlety
Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

This thread is boring
Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

So mr camera man expert whats wrong with these pics?

Old 11-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Site Buck Guru

This is what you should be striving for! [:-]

Old 11-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Who just got done doing who??? LMAO, JK, Nice picture.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I gotcha bud, and I understand where you're coming from in how he said what he did...but if you disagree with how he stated something why not tell him that rather than saying "Shut up ...there ....I said it ... take pics the way you want and let others take them the way they want ... it's a freakin animal ,,,not a human ..you killed it and cut it's junk off and you talk about respecting it ?? LOL .....give me a break". I do completely understand where you're coming from I just thought it could've been handled with a lil' more subtlety
not my style [:-]

besides ... I HATE when people judge other people because they are not like them ....
I guess you could say that I am judgemental of the judgemental???[X(]
Old 11-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Nothing, but who wears Blue Blocker sunglasses hunting?[8D]
Old 11-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

If you are going to tie him to a tree so you can shoot him later...you should take the rope off for the pictures!![8D]

Old 11-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are many young hunters on here ...... and they have to hear CRAP like this:[:@] ....." Does it not show new hunters another bad side when we show that not all opinions are accepted. You're saying all opinions should be accepted and then you turn around and knocking stealthy in favor of your own opinion?
It is stuff like this that keeps me out of the bowhunting forum for the most part anymore. Not everybody has the better then you attitude, but it gets old. 4pt can attest the fact the bowhunting forum didn't used to be this way. He doesn't visit this forum as much either, and I bet it is because of this.

If somebody posts a picture you don't like, don't respond. If you don't agree with somebody say so without turning it into 20 pages of crap. Time and time again it happens. I stop in the bowhunting thread mainly to see what deer are being shot and I don't respond to a lot in this forum. Why...the bickering just gets old.

Years ago I shot a button buck...thought it was a doe...but I made a mistake. I don't make it a habit to do, but I just didn't have time to identify it better. But hey...I was still proud of it and I posted a picture. It started a bunch of crap and all I wanted was to share my success.

That is why the Game Bag thread at the top of the forums say no comments in that thread, because it would get stupidand fast!!

Quick Reply: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.