HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one ! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/274517-dont-take-picture-all-if-you-cant-take-good-one.html)

stealthycat II 11-19-2008 10:43 PM

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Some of the photos I've seen lately are absolutely a disgrace to the animal, the hunt and yourselves. Drag it out of the back of the truck onto some grass, maybe a nice background of woods/field, stick the tongue back in the mouth, cover up the blood with your bow maybe, dont straddle the deer PLEASE ........ I mean c'mon it takes another 2 minutes to turn what you took as a crappy photo into one that you can actually be proud of !

TEmbry 11-19-2008 10:51 PM

RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

While I agree wholeheartedly...whats wrong with the guy who doesn't give a rip about pics snapping a photo to show his friends just how big the deer is?

Me personally, I am taking the best pic possible.

bloodcrick 11-19-2008 11:48 PM

I second this motion :DBUT i used to be a tail gate photo guy,, i now try to get the best ones i can and digi cams have helped me with this a bunch..Im way prouder of my pics now that i have put a little time into them ;)

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

While I agree wholeheartedly...whats wrong with the guy who doesn't give a rip about pics snapping a photo to show his friends just how big the deer is?

Me personally, I am taking the best pic possible.

stealthycat II 11-19-2008 11:59 PM

whats wrong with the guy who doesn't give a rip about pics snapping a photo to show his friends just how big the deer is?
its distateful, its a disgrace to the animal he killed and hunting, it looks piss poor ...... if you don't care about your photo's don't take them or at least don't post them - gads some of the worst I've ever seen have been this year. We're in a technological age, almost everyone carries phones or digital cameras ..... and most of the terrible photo's they could have spent 3 minutes and made some pretty dang nice ones.

show you care - take good photo's !!

wis_bow_huntr 11-20-2008 05:23 AM

Geesh who died and made you king camera man....
if you dont like them dont look at them, simple as that.

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

whats wrong with the guy who doesn't give a rip about pics snapping a photo to show his friends just how big the deer is?
its distateful, its a disgrace to the animal he killed and hunting, it looks piss poor ...... if you don't care about your photo's don't take them or at least don't post them - gads some of the worst I've ever seen have been this year. We're in a technological age, almost everyone carries phones or digital cameras ..... and most of the terrible photo's they could have spent 3 minutes and made some pretty dang nice ones.

PreacherTony 11-20-2008 05:34 AM

Shut up ...there ....I said it ... take pics the way you want and let others take them the way they want ... it's a freakin animal ,,,not a human ..you killed it and cut it's junk off and you talk about respecting it :eek:?? LOL .....give me a break

twildasin 11-20-2008 05:38 AM

look above at Matt/pa's thread on quality pictures. To each his own whats the big deal?

virginiashadow 11-20-2008 05:45 AM

stealthy---give us a break.

Preacher X2

mr4pt 11-20-2008 05:49 AM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Shut up ...there ....I said it ... take pics the way you want and let others take them the way they want ... it's a freakin animal ,,,not a human ..you killed it and cut it's junk off and you talk about respecting it :eek:?? LOL .....give me a break
And the people all said.........................AMEN!

mobow 11-20-2008 05:52 AM

We can't all be as good as you are. If we were, what would be the distinction between us? :eek: