Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage customer service >

Rage customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage customer service

Old 11-20-2008, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rage customer service

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

This is SO "Children of the corn"-ish.

"Malachai! He wants you TOO, Malachai"

I feel like a Hound in a pet store gettin gnawed on by Chijuajuas.....

At 17....you don't know "JACK" about customer service. That's no epiphany. You don't know jack about voting, either. I don't know jack about giving birth.

Bawana.....you make me laugh.... You, too, have a vivid imagination.Makes for some interesting days, I bet.
I don't know you from Adam, GMMAT. But, if you was to introduce yourself to me one day I don't think I could shake your hand. You always seem to know more than anybody here, your never wrong and your always trying to bash someone when the don't agree with you. There I said it. I'm sure others besides Trevor would love to say the same thing, but for some reason they don't have the jewls.

Back to your original post. How long have you had these heads? How many times have they been shot? How many people do you think call their customer service each day asking for new heads just to try to get free ones? They will replace them all you have to do is send them in. Are you upset because they are not giving into the almighty Jeff?I've watched your posts for quite some time and I usually never comment to your absurd posts. A person can only take so much though before they cave. I'm sure you will comment back and tell me how wrong I am. If you don't like it you can "go pound sand!"

P.S. I keep all of the tenderlions out of the deer I am fortunate to harvest.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok I'm got a question for you Jeff

Rage 2 blade, I have bought three packs and one replacement blade pack this year. I stripped screws out of one of the BHs when trying to change the blades so I said screw it and and just started buying brand new ones. The one pack of heads I bought last year were great. I only had one other problem besides the stripped screw: My BH blade tips were dull strait out of the package. Almost like it was a practice tip. One in a new pack of heads and one in the replacement blades. The other two packs of heads were fine. Have you (or anyone else) had this problem?

This may have been discussed already in this thread but I'm at work and don't have thirty min to go through it. Didn't want to start a new thread either cause you already had this one going. Hope thats ok.

Edit: Wow, just read the whole thread . It isn't much about broadheads is it?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhhhh the warm and fuzzy customer service debate.

"Just remember, I could take a crap in a box andlabel it guaranteed, I have a lot of time on my hands" - Chris Farley as TommyBoy

Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does a truly great product rally need customer service? Or would money spent on quality control be a wiser investment. Or are they marketing a product that is not meant for mere mortals to tamper with?
Have any of you heard similar complaints with Acme's new and improved atom smasher?[:-]
Old 11-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Does a truly great product rally need customer service?
Not necessarily.

Last weekend when I released an arrow at a buck, my cam hit the rail on my tree stand. It was completely my fault. I told that to the bow manufacturer and as I expected, it was not covered under warranty.

They are replacing my cam and giving the whole bow once over to make sure nothing else was cracked.

All for just the cost of shipping.

Now THATS customer service.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pwrsrtk350

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Does a truly great product rally need customer service?
Not necessarily.

Last weekend when I released an arrow at a buck, my cam hit the rail on my tree stand. It was completely my fault. I told that to the bow manufacturer and as I expected, it was not covered under warranty.

They are replacing my cam and giving the whole bow once over to make sure nothing else was cracked.

All for just the cost of shipping.

Now THATS customer service.
There are a couple way to look at it though.
The company budgets a certain amount of $$$ for customer service. Seems like customer service is what Compound Archers and other Archery Product customers demand. So that is what they get. However these dollars budgeted for customer service is built into the product price and shared by all customers. I'd pretty much be willing to bet that if the company did not budget these inflated $$$ to customer service they would loose customers. They want your business so they supplysuperior customer service. But don't think you didn't pay for it.
Now, to me, if I had the same bow as you, I may (but proably not, I have better things to be upset about ) be a little upset that I helped pay for your new cam.

Forgot to mention the free advertising that they got (and probably expect).

Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Now how do you beat that?

Not need the customer service in the first place.[8D]
Was it not painfully obvious that this remark simply means you should be able to replace blades on any broadhead without causing it damage???? I have to totally agree that the way you beat that, is designing and manufacturing a head that doesn't strip out when you try to replace the blades. Not a situation that should ever require customer service. Simple. Good post.

Keep up the hard work and congrats on getting a scholarship with brains. That will get you a lot further in the long run.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

This is SO "Children of the corn"-ish.

"Malachai! He wants you TOO, Malachai"

I feel like a Hound in a pet store gettin gnawed on by Chijuajuas.....

At 17....you don't know "JACK" about customer service. That's no epiphany. You don't know jack about voting, either. I don't know jack about giving birth.

Bawana.....you make me laugh.... You, too, have a vivid imagination.Makes for some interesting days, I bet.
I don't know you from Adam, GMMAT. But, if you was to introduce yourself to me one day I don't think I could shake your hand. You always seem to know more than anybody here, your never wrong and your always trying to bash someone when the don't agree with you. There I said it. I'm sure others besides Trevor would love to say the same thing, but for some reason they don't have the jewls.

Back to your original post. How long have you had these heads? How many times have they been shot? How many people do you think call their customer service each day asking for new heads just to try to get free ones? They will replace them all you have to do is send them in. Are you upset because they are not giving into the almighty Jeff?I've watched your posts for quite some time and I usually never comment to your absurd posts. A person can only take so much though before they cave. I'm sure you will comment back and tell me how wrong I am. If you don't like it you can "go pound sand!"

P.S. I keep all of the tenderlions out of the deer I am fortunate to harvest.

2 lunger, good post man!! I fully agree... Must be small man syndrome!! Definately too cocky!!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey 2lunger (aka - POT)......nice to meet you!

I've already admitted that everyone knows everything at 17. It goes downhill, from there. My kid's almost 17.....lol. I use that fact for "perspective" on who I'm talking to.

He works for his money, too.....but I still have to tell him to clean his room....and he's still enamored every time 'Cops' comes on....and thinks the axe commercials are 'gospel'.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Rage customer service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.