Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 church and hunting >

church and hunting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

church and hunting

Old 11-06-2008, 02:49 PM

Default RE: church and hunting

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656
Then it is apparent your do not believe in the bible because it says it is a sin.
I think I've madethat pretty clear. In fact I said exactly that.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

Thank you very much for that response PT. At this point in my life, I am comfortable with my religion, or lack thereof, but who knows, there may be a day where I want to know more or discover more about it. If you don't mind me asking, what denomination are you representing PT?
Mike, I go to an independant Baptist Church ......ONLY because this church preaches the Bible .....I know of other churches named the same and I would NEVER go there! They judge everything and everybody ... I know of others that will not preach it straight ... they are too afraid .. I would NEVER go to a church like that either ... Jesus loves people .... He died for the sins of the world ..... He had NOTHING to do with the Inquisition and the crusades ... THAT was religion....

So to answer who I represent .....I am a blood bought, born again child of God, going to Heaven not on my merits, but on the merits of the Lord Jesus Christ
Old 11-06-2008, 04:48 PM

We are worshiping god's creation on Sunday hunts...and Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday....Does anyone see a pattern here?