Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this picture... >

Check out this picture...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this picture...

Old 10-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Check out this picture...

COOL PICTURE EITHER WAY!!!!!!

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: monster6

FAKE! for everyone who believe this is true come on now! you can see right past through the deer for god sake!
Fake or not...don't use the fact that you can see thru the deer as the determining factor. I've had ALOT of pics from my Cuddeback of deer moving and it looks like a blob for a head or its misssing a leg.

I assure you these are nota photoshop!!!! Just an example of what movement of the animal can do to some pics.

]

Old 10-17-2008, 01:03 PM

ORIGINAL: NCRemington700

FAKE! for everyone who believe this is true come on now! you can see right past through the deer for god sake!

Welcome to the late late show with monster6!
LMAO!!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

I'm probably going to get heat, but can I offer something up to everyone for consideration. The guy is just sharing a pic (which didn't even originate on our site)that he felt everyone might enjoy. IBM wanted us to see it. If you think it's fake then fine, if not then enjoy it.Everyone is going to have opinions. It's a cool pic regardless. I don't think anyone stuck it on here for any great accolades or prizes, etc. If it's shopped then it's pretty good and take a minute to chuckle. I really don't see the sense in all the negativity especially this time of year when we all have so many other things to chat about.

Now, is everyone's weather forcast looking up for this weekend and are any of you guys seeing the bucks starting to wander a little more?

Yes agreed, everyone has their own opinion on the image. I really believe it is a photo job myself.
But does it really matter? I mean if someone was to catch a cam shot of some action like that, would it not be cool as hell to see it?
Fighting over if it is real or fake is pretty silly. Just admire it guys and move on.
If it is scientifically proved to be real, then i will be owning the person an apology and will not run from my decision. I half hope it is real so i can be wrong about what i find.
As far as tinkering with the image to prove a point. That will not prove anything but how good you are with photo editing the image.

ORIGINAL: janesburg

Fake or not...don't use the fact that you can see thru the deer as the determining factor. I've had ALOT of pics from my Cuddeback of deer moving and it looks like a blob for a head or its misssing a leg.

I assure you these are nota photoshop!!!! Just an example of what movement of the animal can do to some pics.
Your camera is lagging, i would call your ISp and request a refund lol.....
Old 10-17-2008, 02:27 PM

The trail cameras all have slow shutter speeds and see through pics are not uncommon. This is a cool pic!
Old 10-17-2008, 02:35 PM

You can "see through" the front bucks antler and part of the does belly and head. It happens quite a bit in daylight pics.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm probably going to get heat, but can I offer something up to everyone for consideration. The guy is just sharing a pic (which didn't even originate on our site) that he felt everyone might enjoy. IBM wanted us to see it. If you think it's fake then fine, if not then enjoy it. Everyone is going to have opinions. It's a cool pic regardless. I don't think anyone stuck it on here for any great accolades or prizes, etc. If it's shopped then it's pretty good and take a minute to chuckle. I really don't see the sense in all the negativity especially this time of year when we all have so many other things to chat about.
Now, is everyone's weather forcast looking up for this weekend and are any of you guys seeing the bucks starting to wander a little more?
No heat from me Kelly. I personally think this has turned into a humerous post. So many people calling fake because they can see through the deer. But I wonder how many of those people took the time to read and try to understand how a camera works and how this could happen.

What does this kid have to prove? It isn't like he is the one posting the pictures around...they are getting forwarded many many times. He has a family member on both sites going to bat for him. If these people don't want to believe it is real, fine.

I believe there is enough posts in this thread calling fake or even calling real that we should let it die. Unless somebody has something constructive to say about this picture or post...just let it die.

How would you guys like it, Kelly knows first hand, if you posted a picture and everybody calls fake on it and you know that it is real? Internet or not, sitting behind your computer you are going to be mad as all get out.

As the guy that started the thread....let it die, or maybe a mod can lock it out...but since it hasn't crossed any rules, they will leave it.

Oh yeah...hey janesburg, you should have a biologist come and check out your deer herd. You have a lot of legless deer out there!!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:33 PM

Predator19 That is a real good example of ghosting. Chances are high the original image of the starting post is real.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:28 PM

looks like there might be some yellow acorns in the botton right corner
Old 10-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO This has been a great 12 pages. I've lurked in the shadows here but never really posted and I gotta say this is one of the most amusing threads I've read in a long time. Seeing as how every expert from bowhunting to photoshopping seems to be present, I don't need to contribute my opinion.

Thanks for the chuckle guys

Quick Reply: Check out this picture...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.