HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Check out this picture...
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:23 PM
Tomkat08

Default RE: Check out this picture...

ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

I'm probably going to get heat, but can I offer something up to everyone for consideration. The guy is just sharing a pic (which didn't even originate on our site)that he felt everyone might enjoy. IBM wanted us to see it. If you think it's fake then fine, if not then enjoy it.Everyone is going to have opinions. It's a cool pic regardless. I don't think anyone stuck it on here for any great accolades or prizes, etc. If it's shopped then it's pretty good and take a minute to chuckle. I really don't see the sense in all the negativity especially this time of year when we all have so many other things to chat about.

Now, is everyone's weather forcast looking up for this weekend and are any of you guys seeing the bucks starting to wander a little more?

Yes agreed, everyone has their own opinion on the image. I really believe it is a photo job myself.
But does it really matter? I mean if someone was to catch a cam shot of some action like that, would it not be cool as hell to see it?
Fighting over if it is real or fake is pretty silly. Just admire it guys and move on.
If it is scientifically proved to be real, then i will be owning the person an apology and will not run from my decision. I half hope it is real so i can be wrong about what i find.
As far as tinkering with the image to prove a point. That will not prove anything but how good you are with photo editing the image.

ORIGINAL: janesburg

ORIGINAL: monster6

FAKE! for everyone who believe this is true come on now! you can see right past through the deer for god sake!
Fake or not...don't use the fact that you can see thru the deer as the determining factor. I've had ALOT of pics from my Cuddeback of deer moving and it looks like a blob for a head or its misssing a leg.

I assure you these are nota photoshop!!!! Just an example of what movement of the animal can do to some pics.
Your camera is lagging, i would call your ISp and request a refund lol.....