HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Check out this picture...
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:00 PM
IL_BOW_MAN
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Check out this picture...

I'm probably going to get heat, but can I offer something up to everyone for consideration. The guy is just sharing a pic (which didn't even originate on our site) that he felt everyone might enjoy. IBM wanted us to see it. If you think it's fake then fine, if not then enjoy it. Everyone is going to have opinions. It's a cool pic regardless. I don't think anyone stuck it on here for any great accolades or prizes, etc. If it's shopped then it's pretty good and take a minute to chuckle. I really don't see the sense in all the negativity especially this time of year when we all have so many other things to chat about.
Now, is everyone's weather forcast looking up for this weekend and are any of you guys seeing the bucks starting to wander a little more?
No heat from me Kelly. I personally think this has turned into a humerous post. So many people calling fake because they can see through the deer. But I wonder how many of those people took the time to read and try to understand how a camera works and how this could happen.

What does this kid have to prove? It isn't like he is the one posting the pictures around...they are getting forwarded many many times. He has a family member on both sites going to bat for him. If these people don't want to believe it is real, fine.

I believe there is enough posts in this thread calling fake or even calling real that we should let it die. Unless somebody has something constructive to say about this picture or post...just let it die.

How would you guys like it, Kelly knows first hand, if you posted a picture and everybody calls fake on it and you know that it is real? Internet or not, sitting behind your computer you are going to be mad as all get out.

As the guy that started the thread....let it die, or maybe a mod can lock it out...but since it hasn't crossed any rules, they will leave it.

Oh yeah...hey janesburg, you should have a biologist come and check out your deer herd. You have a lot of legless deer out there!!