Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ? on fixed blades and Blazers >

? on fixed blades and Blazers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

? on fixed blades and Blazers

Old 09-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: ? on fixed blades and Blazers

i shoot muzzy 100gr with 2" quickspins and can group them like field points. i know that quickspins are a little diff then blazers but very similiar.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Hey TeeJay, I just switched arrows, I went from ght Gold Tips, to the Easton Axis, with the blazers, and I shoot the 100 grain 3 blade Muzzy's, the shoot perfect. I see no problems with tem at all.
Are you stalking me.....seriously? I just did this same thing 2 weeks ago, switched from GT to Axis with Blazers and 3 blade 100gr. Muzzy's..and mine like yours are shooting perfect.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Hey TeeJay, I just switched arrows, I went from ght Gold Tips, to the Easton Axis, with the blazers, and I shoot the 100 grain 3 blade Muzzy's, the shoot perfect. I see no problems with tem at all.
Are you stalking me.....seriously? I just did this same thing 2 weeks ago, switched from GT to Axis with Blazers and 3 blade 100gr. Muzzy's..and mine like yours are shooting perfect.
Can I ask why you switched to the Axis? The only reason I switched, is becouse when I went to have my new bow set up, I needed some new arrows, and he did not have the GT's on hand. Wasnt sure I would like them at first, but after shooting them for a while now, I love them.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

Can I ask why you switched to the Axis? The only reason I switched, is becouse when I went to have my new bow set up, I needed some new arrows, and he did not have the GT's on hand. Wasnt sure I would like them at first, but after shooting them for a while now, I love them.
Honestly...I HATE the nocks on the GT...to loose, actually had one pull out from the arrow while attempting to draw back on a Elk 2 years ago in New Mexico, and always hadthat in my head ever since. But I do like how the Axis fly.