Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thats it- I've had it- Its time to get dirty.

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

What YOU are doing is against the law. I'm not saying I disagree with it....but you could go to jail for a long time.....plus you came ont he internet and admitted entrapping them.

Hope it all works out for you
In fact, you are correct..In NJ, booby-trapping things is against the law...However, we are kind of"protected" on this piece of real-estate, for reasons that will be left unsaid.

Let me shed some light on the "situation"- these guys could be shot on sight, legally....Obviously not by myself or my friends- but they could and it would be within the law.

IDONT want anyone to get hurt, but I do NOT take kindly to those that knowingly ignore things like posted signs and have such little respect as to steal someone elses property. Its not thier land, its ours. They CANT be there, we can.

But, sometimes people need to learn a hard lesson...
I really hope that your "special"perks never run out DT. Someday your temper and your impulsiveness will land you somewhere you don't want to be. I pray it doesn't happen, but I see the headlines "NJ HUNTER LOSES CONTROL"

Original: THE KING

The common thread here always seems to be Mr. Droptine asserting ownership or superior right to land, and/or utilizing heavy-handed tactics to drive out all competition.

Dude seriously. I'd lay a hefty wager that a lot of these "trespassers" have been hunting those lands since you were playing with Ninja Turtles. You'd be MUCH further ahead if you'd just learn to get along with people. Just my view from the peanut gallery.

You reap what you sow.
Well said your highness.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: LKNCHOPPERS

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

ORIGINAL: LKNCHOPPERS

That is the problem with society today. The "Crooks" think no one will do anything in fear of being sued.
So you think he should have the guy fall 15' and risk possible paralysis or death? There is a right and wrong way to handle any situation. I'm pretty sureI'm in the majority thinking this is not the right way.
No, I don't think this crook should be paralyzed or killed butI think he should feel he is putting himself at "Risk".
I agree with you on that, but it is an unfortunate truth. Especially where he is located. A lot of letigious crap over there. Hell, they've had bear season cancelled at the last minute several years now because the legislature is so screwed up in NJ.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Anyone else dealing with crap BS this year ?

Nope . . . dude, aren't you guy that has like, thousands upon thousands of acres at your disposal? . . . and you're repeatedly having your stuff come up missing from the same property?? . . . and the key words" they think I'm tresspassing" set off my internal red flag. Is it possible that they also have permission to hunt that particular property? . . and are unaware that you have permission, as well? Call it a hunch, but it seems like there may be aflip side to thiscoin
Old 09-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lets look at some of these examples to see why Droptine is so mad.....even though it is "just" deer hunting, we work so hard at it sometimes that it feels like we are training for the Olympics...

Would you be as mad as droptine if you experienced this:

1) Everytime you loaded your family into the car to go to church Sunday morning, someone blatantly popped your tires so you could not attend

2) You were training for the Olympics and were a month out....everytime you put your backpack in the lockers, someone stole all of your vitamins, minerals, and training aides

3) You were a professional fisherman...everytime you set out to go fishing, someone poured salt into your engine and you had to pay for it to get fixed

4) You picked your daughter up from the recreation center, and everytime you went to pick her up, someone was smoking outside and blowing the smoke every which way without regard to her health...even when you asked them to please stop over and over

5) Your neighobor hated hunting, so everytime you left your hunting clothes outside to air out...they poured urine on them.........

Those guys that are doing that to droptine need to get their you know what handed to them and the cops need to look the other way. No rigging for a broken neck, just possibly a broken nose or ribs.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Maybe they were mad about fence you put up to steer the deer off of their property. Sounds to melike you have quite a temper problem that will probably put you behind bars at some point. I'm sure the company you are a "Pro Staffer" for will be really proud of you when they hear about this.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

Lets look at some of these examples to see why Droptine is so mad.....even though it is "just" deer hunting, we work so hard at it sometimes that it feels like we are training for the Olympics...

Would you be as mad as droptine if you experienced this:

1) Everytime you loaded your family into the car to go to church Sunday morning, someone blatantly popped your tires so you could not attend

2) You were training for the Olympics and were a month out....everytime you put your backpack in the lockers, someone stole all of your vitamins, minerals, and training aides

3) You were a professional fisherman...everytime you set out to go fishing, someone poured salt into your engine and you had to pay for it to get fixed

4) You picked your daughter up from the recreation center, and everytime you went to pick her up, someone was smoking outside and blowing the smoke every which way without regard to her health...even when you asked them to please stop over and over

5) Your neighobor hated hunting, so everytime you left your hunting clothes outside to air out...they poured urine on them.........

Those guys that are doing that to droptine need to get their you know what handed to them and the cops need to look the other way. No rigging for a broken neck, just possibly a broken nose or ribs.
Yeah, that would fix, when does the posse form up?[:'(] Playing devil's advocate here, if I stole a stand, someone got physical with me over it, do you honestly think I wouldn't go back in there? I would, during season, music blaring, pissing everywhere, every damn day of the season. If this place is so special and protected and secret ans exclusive, maybe the jagoffs partrolling this mecca should be the first stop on your tour of punishment? If they can be shot on sight, then shoot them tough guy. Then shoot a deer, and hang your flag over them both so you have all your trophies lined up.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

-Gandhi-

Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Virginiashadow - I'd love to agree with you, and under any other circumstance, I would. I honestly agree with each of your points . . . but for just one minute, let's consider the source:

My guess is that law enforcement "isn't doing anything" about these actions because either:
[ol][*]The "allegations" are baseless accusations, and there is simply no proof to support them;[*]There is a whole lot more to this story that we're not being told;[*]The complainant has a long history of logging nuisance complaints and wasting the LEO's time andresources by having themchase fairytale criminals and/or people who did nothing wrong (boy who cried wolf scenario); or[*]The complainant's claims ARE being followed-up, but the complainant simply is unsatisfied with the results of said investigation, and chooses to take the law into his own hands.[/ol]Going one step further into this scenario, these accusationsare coming from a guy who has had more confrontations with so-called"trespassers" and stolen gear in one year than most of us have had inour entire lives. The fact is, some people justlook for trouble, and suffer from paranoid delusions that the world is out to get them.

Personally, I think what we have here is a classic case of a guy who just can't get along with people, and has snowed himself into believing that other people are the only thing keeping from having his name entered in the BC record books. Meanwhile, that couldn't be any further from the truth. To find the real reason for his empty gameroom walls, he should look no further than his bathroom mirror.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks for sure, just watch out for the tactics, nothing sucks more, than someone getting it and then turning around and taking it to court
Old 09-08-2008, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Virginiashadow - I'd love to agree with you, and under any other circumstance, I would. I honestly agree with each of your points . . . but for just one minute, let's consider the source:

My guess is that law enforcement "isn't doing anything" about these actions because either:
[ol][*]The "allegations" are baseless accusations, and there is simply no proof to support them;[*]There is a whole lot more to this story that we're not being told;[*]The complainant has a long history of logging nuisance complaints and wasting the LEO's time andresources by having themchase fairytale criminals and/or people who did nothing wrong (boy who cried wolf scenario); or[*]The complainant's claims ARE being followed-up, but the complainant simply is unsatisfied with the results of said investigation, and chooses to take the law into his own hands.[/ol]
Going one step further into this scenario, these accusationsare coming from a guy who has had more confrontations with so-called"trespassers" and stolen gear in one year than most of us have had inour entire lives. The fact is, some people justlook for trouble, and suffer from paranoid delusions that the world is out to get them.

Personally, I think what we have here is a classic case of a guy who just can't get along with people, and has snowed himself into believing that other people are the only thing keeping from having his name entered in the BC record books. Meanwhile, that couldn't be any further from the truth. To find the real reason for his empty gameroom walls, he should look no further than his bathroom mirror.
Well put

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.