Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-08-2008, 08:38 PM

Default RE: Thats it- I've had it- Its time to get dirty.

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

OK...change of plans.

EI....YOU give DT a hug
And give him the reach around while you're at it.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Dang, let me get this right. Because I served in combat (used to be call a baby killer), I can now legally gun down some dude walking fluffy in NJ without fear of being called anything but a hero. Well I never really have cared for the smell in a lot of NJ, but dang, I haven't hunted people in years. I'm moving to NJ. I can do anything I want because they have to call me a hero because I and a couple other million people in the US were there. Yes sir, I'm moving. Hey, what happens if me a DT end up fighting over the same piece of land? Are we still protected under the "Hero Law"? I was a real bad ass To DT. It should be fun.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

If DT and his gang used Tree Saddles we wouldn't be discussing this issue right now ...

Sorry, had to throw that out there ( I love mine BTW)
Old 09-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Dominant Buck

1. Smart bomb??
2. Sniper?
3. Contract hit?
4. You could leave a dead horse head strapped to the hood of their car.
5. Carpet bomb the whole place, clear the over and understory,.....and establish a better bedding and feeding habitat for the wildlife. It would only take it about 20 years for the explosives residue to get out of the soils....and by that time the poachers would have found somewhere else to hunt. You'd sure have it to yourself, though, for a lot of years.
6. Fence it in, install stadium lights and hunt at night while they're sleeping (poachers)?

Old 09-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Dang, let me get this right. Because I served in combat (used to be call a baby killer), I can now legally gun down some dude walking fluffy in NJ without fear of being called anything but a hero. Well I never really have cared for the smell in a lot of NJ, but dang, I haven't hunted people in years. I'm moving to NJ. I can do anything I want because they have to call me a hero because I and a couple other million people in the US were there. Yes sir, I'm moving. Hey, what happens if me a DT end up fighting over the same piece of land? Are we still protected under the "Hero Law"? I was a real bad ass To DT. It should be fun.
You are a realbad ass David, HAHAHA J/K[8D].
Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

LMAO!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Fork Horn

This thread has entertained me for almost 2 slow days at work now. Keep up the good work guys!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

First, just to be clear, I served 17 years DT and the only thing it bought me was my membership in the VFW. Beyond that, I get the same rights and privileges as every other citizen. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Now, if I understand this correctly, the people taking your things think that you are the one in the wrong. (They think you are trespassing, if I remember correctly.) So they may just be as dedicated to the cause as you have been. I think you need to meet with these people face to face with something legal saying you have a right to hunt there. (Anyone can hang POSTED signs.) Resolve this properly before they start employing the same tactics and YOU end up hurt.

JMHO
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

What YOU are doing is against the law. I'm not saying I disagree with it....but you could go to jail for a long time.....plus you came ont he internet and admitted entrapping them.

Hope it all works out for you.
By having a strap that "breaks" ? This could happen to any one of us. The only people who know it was compromised are us and I'm not telling. The thieving S.O.B. gets what he deserves. Would you feel differently if the person broke in your house to steal something?

I posted this response after reading the 3rd or 4th page. I didn't realize the thread was 16 pages. So because I don't have a problem with the"compromised" strap doesn't mean I agree with everything else that my/may not have been said. Just clarification and I'm not about to sit here and read through all 16 pages....
Old 09-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was out last night patrolling one of our state gamelandsproperties. We had reason to believe that there were some trespassers entering via a parking lot on the eastern edge, along an unsecured roadway. This particular property is owned by the Pennsylvania Game Commission, from whom I secured exclusive permission. In an effort to thwart this ongoing trespass and tortious interference with my sponsors' hunts, we posted the area in a legally-effective manner, and erected a fence along all sides bounded by private land (to protect our deer herd from neighboring poachers).

At approximately 0100 hours this morning, my surveillance team detected a trespasser disguised as a civilian commuter. The civilian was pulled off the roadway, and stated that he had a flat tire. He even went so far as to deflate his tire so as to appear to be flat. We know a guy who knows this guy, and he is a well-known poacher and trespasser, so my team detained him for inquiry. My friend was a 3-time special-ops tire technician in Vietnam, and indicated in his field notes that the tire was indeed flat.

Utilizing chinese water torture and tearing out his toenails one-at-a-time, we elicited a signed confession from the individual, who is currently tied up in my friend's basement. He confessed that he was pulled-off the roadway with a flat tire. Just putting 1+1 together, my team has determined that he is, in fact, a poacher, and was attempting to steal our gear.

I did 9 tours in Iraq, and all I want to do is come home and hunt these gamelands in peace. I just hate having to deal with these wretched civilians always trying to sneak in and steal our gear.

I have issued a "shoot on sight order" to my security team, concerning any/all trespassers on state game lands.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.