Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me >

looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

Old 09-09-2008, 04:22 AM

Default RE: looks like no archery season for me this year

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

What's your DL/Draw weight? I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000 with everything needed to get shooting (except the arrows) I could send out to you if you're interested. Cover the shipping and it's yours. Let me know.
That was awesome. Definitely bowhunter of the year.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

MGH Deserves HNI Member of the Year Award!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad you got it, and it's working out for you, bud! Thanks for the kind words everyone, but it's the least I could do. This place has helped me a ton, and I wanted to give back any way I can to help others like others have helped me. Plus I couldn't imagine having to miss a whole season because of some bad luck with my bow Good luck this season Mudchicken!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mudchicken1012

this bow is wicked fast compared to my old one . which arrow toget from walmart can only get a few gona get 3 new ones tommarow. question is alum or carbon?
I have a bunch of Gold Tip arrows, that are yours if you want them. ( I dont shoot Gold Tips any more. I also have a bunch of broadheads that you could have to. If you are interested, send me your adress, and I will get them sent oput to you asap.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:15 AM

Default RE: looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

I was target shooting today, season opens for me on the 8th,and all of a sudden snap limb screw riped out of my bow [:@]was just starting to draw .It was old bow should of retired it years ago. Shewas a( outers astro archery blazer)she will be missed.I used her for 20 years and many fine memories of her......no funds for a replacement at this time so gl 2 all of u
I am sorry to hear of your lose. Look in the local paper. Where do you live?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

big daddy pm sent to you .well it rained here all day off and on i shot the bow some lost an arrow due to early release ([:@]my badd) its in the farm feild somewhere think they will find it when they cut thehay. starting to get comphy shooting the bowim shooting at 20yds with 4-6 in groups but i like them tighter than that.

im willing to bet that this group is the best bunch of people on the planet imo anyways

Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 PM

im willing to bet that this group is the best bunch of people on the planet imo anyways
You are right, there
Old 09-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on your reincarnated season mud.
and i have to say a big thanks to not only MGH PA but to everyone who offered to help.
Im glad to see that ther are still REAL people out there in this world. and some of them are a part of this community.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mohunter82

congrats on your reincarnated season mud.
and i have to say a big thanks to not only MGH PA but to everyone who offered to help.
Im glad to see that ther are still REAL people out there in this world. and some of them are a part of this community.
x2
Old 09-10-2008, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

I can't wait to see the pics