HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/261292-looks-like-no-archery-season-me-year-there-season-me.html)

mudchicken1012 09-03-2008 10:44 PM

looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

I was target shooting today, season opens for me on the 8th,and all of a sudden snap limb screw riped out of my bow [:@]was just starting to draw .It was old bow should of retired it years ago. Shewas a( outers astro archery blazer)she will be missed.I used her for 20 years and many fine memories of her.:(:(:(:(.....no funds for a replacement at this time so gl 2 all of u

TexasBowHunter 09-03-2008 10:49 PM

RE: looks like no archery season for me this year

Damn Mud, that is bad news!!! Hang in there something might turn up for you!!! Get a suprise bonus or something!!!

Sliverflicker 09-03-2008 11:01 PM

Bummer.

OKbowhunter20 09-03-2008 11:57 PM

Wow that is a bummer for sure. Hopefully you can find some way to do a little hunting this fall.

steelslinger 09-04-2008 04:35 AM

Sellsomething you don't need or pick up some cans or something. No good credit? Man, surely you can do something to come up with a few hundred dollars. Desperate times-desperate measures.
(legal measures of course)

thehairlessone! 09-04-2008 04:38 AM

that stinks! maybe you could pick up a used one? you can find some pretty good deals if you look.

rick

Deleted User 09-04-2008 04:39 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

wis_bow_huntr 09-04-2008 05:04 AM

Dont give up as said in the previous response, something is bound to turn up. I have an old proline but wouldnt trust it enough to give to even my worst enemy. oh wait maybe i should give it to my worst enemy....wish i could help ya out there bud.

Ben / PA 09-04-2008 05:18 AM

There are alot of old bows at shops out there that I just dying to get back in the game for like 100 bucks. Check around man.....good luck. Sorry for your loss. A bow that has been around for 20 years, that must be like a member of the family.

MGH_PA 09-04-2008 05:44 AM

What's your DL/Draw weight? I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000 with everything needed to get shooting (except the arrows) I could send out to you if you're interested. Cover the shipping and it's yours. Let me know.